What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

I bought 4 of Catie's Bubbles 2oz shave soaps when Maggard offered 50% on international shipping...between 7-8 Dec. The only affordable way for me to ship to Malaysia...

It was a big shaving supply day for me. First I received an order with WCS branded straight razor and strop (my first SR), as well as a $30 Gold Dollar razor and cheapo strop to practice stropping technique. Then I placed an order for WSP sandalwood fragrance combo (pre-shave, soap and aftershave).

Had a moment of weakness and ordered from Italian Barber:

Alchemy Shaving Cream Soap
Alchemy After Shaving Splash
American Barber Italian Shave Soap
American Barber After ShavingSplash
Tuscan Oud Italian Shave Soap
Tuscan Oud After Shaving Splash
Mudder Focker Italian Shave Soap
Mudder Focker After Shaving Splash
Blue Barbershop After Shaving Splash
Green Label After Shaving Splash
Voskhod 100 Blade Pack

Truefitt & Hill No. 10 Finest Shaving Cream
T&H No10.jpg

1943 Gillette Tech Service Set #11 (made in England). Shipping from York, United Kingdom.

Attachments

• il_300x300.2131370615_gta3.jpg
    il_300x300.2131370615_gta3.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 10
Weasels Ripped My Flesh is one of my favorite earlier Frank Zappa albums, @BudgetShaverGuy. I love Suggercane Harris’s solo on Directly from My Heart to You. A lot of people do not realize that Lowell George played in this version of the Mothers of Invention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought Arko stick soap, Derby Usta and Shark Blades and was gifted 2 Pearl Open Combs...so very kind on a new local online shaving supplier...the razors are re-named for local market..
20200106_184348.jpg

20200106_184532.jpg

20200106_185001.jpg

Immediately put a blade in and presto...alignment was spot on..
Will try it for tomorrow morning shave..full Turkish shave..

I bought a seconds Ikon OSS stainless steel handle. Plan to match it with my no brand SLOC head that I recently got. Wont really mind if the handle has some blemishes or marks.

Top Bottom