What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

I picked up some Chiseled Face Natural AS and a puck of Black Ship Grooming Classic Cream.

The AS has potential. Out of the bottle it has an earthy and alcohol scent. Not picking up the menthol, but it should be there in use. We shall see on my next shave.

The Blackship Grooming Classic , sadly, smells like Mold and wet cardboard. There's a bit of spice in the dry tub, but it gives way for more moldy cardboard when lathered. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a review for this soap when I was considering it or I would have steered clear. [emoji3525]

I made the mistake of stopping at a Burlington to look for something for my son on the way home from work. Walked out with Proraso Red and Proraso Blue creams and some Art of Shaving Lavender soap with the wooden bowl for $9 total. I don't even feel bad about the splurge on myself.

Pull the trigger on this vintage for 1st razor of 2020. Shipping from the US is ridiculously expensive....fortunately..
I am also ridiculously into RAD....
Can anyone help me to identified which Gillette model is t
1578576951236.png

1578576966480.png

Yesterday, my eBay mail call came in... a lot of 6 razors, 2 gems being my first SE safety razors, a Gillette slim adjustable L4, a beautiful tech, an older ball end Gillette open comb, and an early super speed. All went into the ultra sonic and 5of 6 came out beautifully.
Today I ordered my declaration grooming soap and A/S massacre of the innocents and the unscented soap... I should probably stop for a while...

Yesterday, my eBay mail call came in... a lot of 6 razors, 2 gems being my first SE safety razors, a Gillette slim adjustable L4, a beautiful tech, an older ball end Gillette open comb, and an early super speed. All went into the ultra sonic and 5of 6 came out beautifully.
Today I ordered my declaration grooming soap and A/S massacre of the innocents and the unscented soap... I should probably stop for a while...

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhoneXR using Tapatalk

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Oh my!!
Give it some time so you can learn how “it” wants you to treat it. The lather is incredible once you learn. I have used only MdC for 14 months now and the shaves are phenomenal.

I bought a Maseto synthetic brush that arrived the other day. I'm very pleased with the quality and the way they packed and shipped it. I remembered that they also had some other bristle types and I want to try a boar brush... I found that they're selling 6 boar brushes on Ebay for US$19. If I like them, I guess I have a lifetime supply. :)

Top Bottom