What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

proxy.php
6-Scent Fendrihan Shaving Cream Sampler (Bergamot, Euro, Aloe Water, Bay Rum, Charcoal, Sandalwood)
proxy.php
Taylor of Old Bond Street Shaving Cream Bowl, Sandalwood - 5.3 oz (150 g)

proxy.php
Barrister & Mann Tallow Shaving Soap - Seville
proxy.php
2 @ Proraso Red After Shave Lotion with Sandalwood and Shea Butter

Also in the same Fendrihan order: a "Schmidt K2 Standard International Converter" (for fountain pens)

Two purchases today. One I believe to be an Aristocrat No. 58. The other was weird enough that I PM'd Achim to discuss it. It's either a Franken or something pretty cool. Details to follow when it arrives!

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
FEN-R151129-1_x1024 - Edited.jpg

Fendrihan Black and White Synthetic Shaving Brush, Two-Tone Acrylic Handle

DSC_1554_large - Edited.jpg

HEAD ONLY) RazoRock German 37 Slant Razor Head
RazoRock_HD_Handle_b88b4c9c-1dd4-4659-8edb-b8898019e3c3_grande - Edited.jpg

(SCRATCH DENT)(HANDLE ONLY) RazoRock HD Handle - 316L Stainless Steel

Recently I took delivery of new soaps and and assortment of various razor blades. I received three pucks of Williams and an assortment of blades via Amazon. Sunday, while touring Scarborough Faire, I bought a puck entitled 'Barber Shop Scent' from an artisan soap vendor--it gave a tremendously smooth and slick lather during this morning's shave.
NEW STUFF.JPG

I have used some of these blades before and am anxious to try the ones I haven't used yet. The blades under the Gillettes have no label or name on the blade. The Barber Shop Scent soap is in the container, which came from Dollar Tree at 5 for $1 (USD).

I ordered them a few days ago, but 200 Feather blades are waiting for me at the post office!

I've used Feathers exclusively for years now.

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
gamechangersuperknurlhandle_large - Edited.jpg
RazoRock Game Changer .68-P
bill.jpg
Karve Christopher Bradley razor, 3.5" handle &level D guard
1246985471_w640_h640_fen_r151129_2 - Edited (1).jpg
Fendrihan Tuxedo Synthetic Shaving Brush with Two-Tone Acrylic Handle

Last edited:
Top Bottom