What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

Razorock SLOC with barberpole handle (second one for a backup), two tubes each of Proraso Green cream and styptic gel, Proraso Green shave balm and an Omega 10049 brush.

I just bought a furniture for “my stuff” I see I have an empty shelf :)
proxy.php

I've just ordered 2 Yaqi brushes from AliExpress. A 24mm tuxedo knot with a butterscotch handle and a 26mm pony knot with a rainbow handle. I haven't used a synthetic brush before so I'm looking forward to trying them out!

Yesterday at River's Edge Cutlery in Hilliard, OH...

Tub of Proraso Red
95 cent puck of Marvy soap
1 tuck Wilkinson Sword blades

I picked all this up for under $20 at a local Marshall's. I haven't tried the cream or balm but the bath soap works great with a wonderful scent
proxy.php

Just purchased my birth year razor off the Bay (1985 Black handle Super Speed) My birthday would be F2 but this one is an F3. I have yet to see an F2 for sale

I ordered some stuff directly in Italy:
Saponificio Varesino Manna di Sicilia Beta 4.3 shaving soap
Saponificio Varesino Cosmo shaving soap
Saponificio Varesino Opuntia Beta 4.3 - Special Edition shaving soap
Saponificio Varesino After Shave Cubebe 125ml
Saponificio Varesino Cubebe Eau de Parfum

I ordered some stuff directly in Italy:
Saponificio Varesino Manna di Sicilia Beta 4.3 shaving soap
Saponificio Varesino Cosmo shaving soap
Saponificio Varesino Opuntia Beta 4.3 - Special Edition shaving soap
Saponificio Varesino After Shave Cubebe 125ml
Saponificio Varesino Cubebe Eau de Parfum

Fantastic order! Saponificio Varesino is a big favorite. Could you possibly compare the scents from Opuntia and Cubebe and I'd you have it, their 70th Anniversary? I love the 70th Anniversary but I'm wondering if the others are a close match

I had to see what all the fuss was about. I like the scent off the puck. I wasn't really sure what to expect but it smells exactly like laundry. It's a nice clean scent that I can see pairing with a lot of other scents. I think I'm going to like this
proxy.php

Top Bottom