What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

View attachment 978946
RazoRock Game Changer .68-P
View attachment 978948
Karve Christopher Bradley razor, 3.5" handle &level D guard
View attachment 978949
Fendrihan Tuxedo Synthetic Shaving Brush with Two-Tone Acrylic Handle
Let us know how your two new razors are. I'm thinking about the Karve or (and) the RR mamba 70. I have a Rockwell 6S waiting for me at home. We're camping this week and with our doorbell cam I've seen I've gotten several mail deliveries!

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
Let us know how your two new razors are. I'm thinking about the Karve or (and) the RR mamba 70. I have a Rockwell 6S waiting for me at home. We're camping this week and with our doorbell cam I've seen I've gotten several mail deliveries!
I already have the Karve 3" handle and plates B,C,D,E & F, and love the quality and versatility. The new purchase will give me a new 3.5" handle and a duplicate D plate -- my fav.
I have a Mamba 70 and a GC .84. Both of which I love. Buying the GC .68 is more RAD motivated than actual need, LOL

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
I just bought a scratch/dent HD handle for my 37 Slant. Didn't see any damage. Haven't used it yet but looking forward to it! Razor feels great in the hand now.
This will be my second scratch & dent HD handle. The first was almost perfect with only a very tiny scratch on the neck. The HD is now my favorite RR handle. Barber Pole is a close second.

A Pereira Shavery lather bowl, and some soap samples.

proxy.php

From Maggard:

La Toja Magno Classic original bath soap. Okay, not really shaving related...

Tabac Original Shaving Soap refill. I recently found a late 1950s Old Spice shaving mug and I needed something to put in it. Can't find the VDH shave pucks locally anymore...

Ming Shi 2000S adjustable razor. For 13$, why not?

From Maggard:

La Toja Magno Classic original bath soap. Okay, not really shaving related...

Tabac Original Shaving Soap refill. I recently found a late 1950s Old Spice shaving mug and I needed something to put in it. Can't find the VDH shave pucks locally anymore...

Ming Shi 2000S adjustable razor. For 13$, why not?
Tabac rules!

Top Bottom