What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

Gillette Slim Adjustable - Schick Ultra (9)

IMG-4705_DSC_4705 (4).JPG

Razor: Gillette 1940’s Fat Handle Tech Triangle US (19)
Blade: Pol-Silver Super Iridium (2)
Brush: RazoRock Plissoft Monster Synthetic Shaving Brush- 26mm
Pre-shave: Hot Shower
Lather: Stirling Soap Co Naked & Smooth
Aftershave: Cool water rinse; Thayer’s Witch Hazel Aloe Vera Coconut; Stirling Sandalwood Post Shave Balm

No nicks; No irritation; Close and Very Smooth. A pleasant DFS+ shave. I would say this combo is 1 or 2 frog hairs closer and smoother than the Merkur HD 34C + Pol-Silver Super Iridium combo.😉

Shave Summary 20220730

Cheers!!!

DS Cosmetic T7 316L + SuperMax Platinum Plus.
I used it today for the first time. What a wonderful machine, on my skin it behaved in a balanced way, neither too soft nor too aggressive, just right. I could feel the blade, but gently. Despite the price, it was worth every penny. I need good blades urgently. Nacet come here urgently!
IMG_20220818_101900_2.jpg
IMG_20220818_102057_2.jpg

August 18th:

PAA Filament/Feather(New) - 1st Pass
Rex Ambassador/Feather (4th) - Remainder of Shave
Stirling Iced Coffee/30mm Synthetic
Stirling Iced Coffee Splash
Stirling Green Balm
Polo Green Cologne/EDT

Had to switch to the Rex after the 1st pass, the Feather is definitely not a good match in the PAA Filament OC Slant on my face. That was one really rough pass, and the Filament with a Rapira Platinum Lux was smooth, not so with the Feather. Definitely taking a closer look to make sure I didn't get the blade askew or something. Turned the Rex down to 1, and completed two additional passes to get BBS, without further irritation. (Note to self, don't put a Feather in the PAA Filament).

Top Bottom