What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

1920 Gillette Big Fellow / Gillette 7 O’clock (6) / E-Shave Lime Verbena Pre, cream and balm -- learning that the top cap of this Big Fellow fits/centers the blade better one way than the other--seemed a bit aggressive and loosened it and rotated the cap 180 degrees and the exposure was much more even and the 2nd pass much more comfortable.
Big Fellow Shave.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD,Wed, Aug 12th 2020

Razor: Razorock game changer .84- MFG 2018>
Blade: Kai SS (6) Sharp & smooth extra wide(.009 thousands) for better blade exposure.
Soap: Razorock XXX- Fresh Scent with excellent lather qualities.
Brush:Razorock Plissoft 24 mm- Great little brush for making lather from any type of soap, good splay,good scrub & soft tip whiskers.
Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser+ a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on beard area.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups.
Post shave :Razorock The Dead Sea aftershave with witch Hazel + dollop of Nivea balm on beard area.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no weepers + no irritation = :thumbup: Excellent shave with my RR GC .84 with a Kai SS blade.
DE SOTD WED Aug 12th 2020.jpg

Have some great shaves!Stay safe in these times!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Tell me more about that handle!

Credit for the idea goes to @Cal. Cal's posts showcasing his matching brush and razor handles really caught my eye.

When I ordered my Emerald Green AS3M and Butterscotch Beehive brushes from @Rudy Vey earlier this year, Rudy was kind enough to also let me purchase razor handle sized blanks in the same colors.

These handles were made from those blanks. :)

Credit for the idea goes to @Cal. Cal's posts showcasing his matching brush and razor handles really caught my eye.

When I ordered my Emerald Green AS3M and Butterscotch Beehive brushes from @Rudy Vey earlier this year, Rudy was kind enough to also let me purchase razor handle sized blanks in the same colors.

These handles were made from those blanks. :)
So you turned them yourself?

Beautiful 🙂

Top Bottom