What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

H&S 17-4 P076 SB
Feather
IMG_4642.jpg

Muhle r41 with Wilkinson sword blades. I got the razor 5 days ago, this was my 2nd shave with it. I bought it because I have an incredibly strong facial hair and fairly sensitive skin and my King C. Gilette was too mild for me. I watched all these youtubers go ''wooooow one pass shave, woow such a beast'' but in my experience the razor is not dangerous and it's not a lawnmower. Yes, it is more effective than KCG, but I think it's a bit too hyped up, I still do 3 pass shaves with it to get everything off. I hope to try sharper blades soon like Rapira platinum, Lord platinum and Astra super stainless, at least I think those are sharper than Wilkies.

Muhle r41 with Wilkinson sword blades. I got the razor 5 days ago, this was my 2nd shave with it. I bought it because I have an incredibly strong facial hair and fairly sensitive skin and my King C. Gilette was too mild for me. I watched all these youtubers go ''wooooow one pass shave, woow such a beast'' but in my experience the razor is not dangerous and it's not a lawnmower. Yes, it is more effective than KCG, but I think it's a bit too hyped up, I still do 3 pass shaves with it to get everything off. I hope to try sharper blades soon like Rapira platinum, Lord platinum and Astra super stainless, at least I think those are sharper than Wilkies.
Feather blades are the sharpest you can buy.
They're TOO sharp for some people. I generally get my best and smoothest shaves from them the 2nd, 3rd and 4th shaves.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom