What's new

What is The Most Female-Attracting Cologne You've Ever Worn?

Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'Homme.

There is no woman who dislikes this scent, and I have gotten quite a few compliments for it.
I am however looking to expand, and will be picking up my Ogallala Cologne and a few others from the post this week. After reading this thread i'm leaning towards TOBS Victorian Limes and Aqua di Gio as my next two purchases.

Edit: A Mustang (of which I think the 60's models are much more beautiful than the modern one's) might get you somewhere with the ladies in America. But here, it's all about style and confidence! A Vespa and a nice suit will get you much further with any lady! Or a torn t-shirt and black, tight jeans!

Last edited:
I haven't had ladies approach me yet. But had a good comment on Drakkar Noir. I remember some ladies in my past mentioning that cologne can smell differently on men. Possibly due to differences in skin makeup and such. Have to look into it.

I haven't had ladies approach me yet. But had a good comment on Drakkar Noir. I remember some ladies in my past mentioning that cologne can smell differently on men. Possibly due to differences in skin makeup and such. Have to look into it.

+1 I've also got many compliments when wearing Drakkar Noir.

I've algo got them with Swiss Army.

The only time my gf has commented on my scent I smelled like Hoppes #9 (the old 3 headed baby causing stuff), gunpowder, stetson, and a bath of jet fuel.

I was wearing Kenneth Cole Black last night when I went out clubbing, and it was drawing a lot of interested looks and compliments from the ladies.

I had bought this about 2 years ago, and pretty much given up on it after wearing it 2 or 3 times. Last night, I dug it out and decided to try it on a whim ... I'm glad I did. I'll continue testing it over the next few weeks, and if the results are the same as I got last night, I'll pick up on a fresh bottle next time I can catch it on sale.
Had another good night with the KC Black this past Saturday night ... this stuff is starting to seem like a winner.

Funny thing is, of various scents that I wear, the ones that appeal the most to the ladies, I find revolting. KC Black is one of them. The scent doesn't appeal to me at all, and it lingers on my clothing for days afterward until I put them through the wash.

Another that falls into this category is Marilyn Mignon's Pheromone. Despite the name, it does NOT contain any Human Pheromones, but the ladies go wild for it every time. I think it smells disgusting, and like the KCB, the scent lingers far longer than I want it to.

So I've got a paradox here ... I put on cologne to be attractive to women, and some of 'em work, some of 'em don't. But what the ladies are attracted to, I don't like. And vice-versa.

What's a man to do in a situation like this?

burberry brit. period. i had a girl (my best friends girlfriend infact) follow me around athe birthday party because she liked the smell so much. (gave the bottle to my friend)

When I was in highschool, I wore only Addidas Moves (original). 75% of the girls in my grade who I sat near commented on it, however I was not the only guy wearing it. Mix the right scent with your pheromones and females will notice. One or two sprays was all I EVER used, It provided just enough pleasant scent...

I still wear Moves on occasion, but I need to find a more "grown up" scent that I enjoy, I will be 29 sunday. Better get the Girlfriend's approval, as well...

I know my younger brother really likes Giorgio Armani, but thats a bit rich for my blood!

axe is gross, the only reason females notice the young guys wearing it is because its unpleasant to the nose. And I used to wear it... :(

Back when I was on the prowl, it was CK Obsession and Tommy Hilfiger's Tommy. Original Polo was way overused besides being abused when used, so I steered clear. The ones that seem to make SWMBO the happiest:
Aqua di Gio
Cool Water
KC Reaction

She loves Burberry London and better yet, loves it on me (I have to be careful as MANY great fragrances end up smelling like something between recently expelled bovine excrement and stale odoriferous emenations perpetuated by abundant perspiration sans bathing). I'll be getting some of it really soon.

Had another good night with the KC Black this past Saturday night ... this stuff is starting to seem like a winner.

Funny thing is, of various scents that I wear, the ones that appeal the most to the ladies, I find revolting. KC Black is one of them. The scent doesn't appeal to me at all, and it lingers on my clothing for days afterward until I put them through the wash.

Another that falls into this category is Marilyn Mignon's Pheromone. Despite the name, it does NOT contain any Human Pheromones, but the ladies go wild for it every time. I think it smells disgusting, and like the KCB, the scent lingers far longer than I want it to.

So I've got a paradox here ... I put on cologne to be attractive to women, and some of 'em work, some of 'em don't. But what the ladies are attracted to, I don't like. And vice-versa.

What's a man to do in a situation like this?

Seems like a simple choice. Do you:

a) want to be alone and smell yourself, or
b) be with a beautiful lady who wants to be close enough to smell you?

Your choice. :thumbup1:

I've gotten good responses from:
Chanel Antaeus, Cuore di Pepe Nero, C&S 88 (just started wearing recently and the feedback is already good), GIT, Helan Vetiver and Rum, Chanel Egoiste Platinum (although I like black egoiste better), mpg centaure, bois de portugal and vintage tabarome, but I'm almost out of it so I use it very sparingly.

Same

For me it has been Antaeus by Chanel. Lots of compliments from the fairer sex. And my wife loves it so much that when I go out of town, she keeps one of my used dress shirts next to her in bed. "It smells like you," she says.

The scent of Antaeus lingers for days.

A few months ago, I rediscovered my Dad's old bottle of Antaeus. He gave it to me when I was a little kid. I bet it looked a lot cooler before I covered it in ninja turtle stickers.

$ant1.jpg $ant2.jpg $ant3.jpg

Nowadays, my #1 scent is Gucci Envy.

Top Bottom