What's new

What is The Most Female-Attracting Cologne You've Ever Worn?

What is the one (or few, if you have more than one) cologne that you've worn that has gotten virtually SEVERAL women picking up the scent of it and saying to you "Mmmmm...you smell great! What cologne is that that you're wearing?!"

For me its been Hugo Boss "Element". First time i wore it out, i had about 10 girls stop me and ask what i was wearing. Everytime i go to the bar now, i have girls come up and tell me how good i smell.

Definitely a keeper in my collection.

For me it has been Antaeus by Chanel. Lots of compliments from the fairer sex. And my wife loves it so much that when I go out of town, she keeps one of my used dress shirts next to her in bed. "It smells like you," she says.

The scent of Antaeus lingers for days.

I just use a splash of Bay Rum, so many girls have asked what it is, as they say "It's more unusual than most fragrances", just a pity I'm taken. Why did I not know about Bay Rum earlier!!! That being said I am devilishly handsome and a soive individual (Listen for the sarcasm and the sound of girls falling about laughing at the handsome bit ;-) LOL :D ).

Tom

Great idea for a thread. I just went out and sniffed all the ones listed above. I liked the Varvatos, Boss, Diamond and one of D&G's. Just couldn't decide. Maybe I'll bring a woman with me next time.

Great idea for a thread. I just went out and sniffed all the ones listed above. I liked the Varvatos, Boss, Diamond and one of D&G's. Just couldn't decide. Maybe I'll bring a woman with me next time.

The key is to get an unbiased, impartial woman to go with you/judge. You can't bring your sister or one of your female cousins or something, because they're going to think that anything smells good on you. And you can't just simply get the sales girl behind the counter to give you her $.02 because she's either just trying to get the sale, and if it applies, the comission too. I'd maybe even pull a couple of different women your age aside and ask them for their personal opinion.

I've been using REALM by Erox for about 15 years now. It has Human Pheromones, and they really, really work.

About 5 years ago, REALM must have changed their formula, because it isn't as effective as it was when I first started using it. But it still works better at "Female-Attracting" than any other cologne I've tried before or since.

Even without the Pheromone-Phactor involved, it smells pretty good just by itself, and its good to splash on anytime, anywhere, day or night.

I've been using REALM by Erox for about 15 years now. It has Human Pheromones, and they really, really work.

About 5 years ago, REALM must have changed their formula, because it isn't as effective as it was when I first started using it. But it still works better at "Female-Attracting" than any other cologne I've tried before or since.

Even without the Pheromone-Phactor involved, it smells pretty good just by itself, and its good to splash on anytime, anywhere, day or night.

hmm but i usually avoid products with anything human listed in the ingredients, except soilent green ofcourse. :)

Cool Water, Acqua di Gio, and TOBS Mr. Taylor. The first two should be an indication of my age group, but hey, several girls I hung around with in college loved them.

When I was in law school, I wore Cool Water, and a couple of female friends told me I had the best-smelling cologne in the school.

The only cologne my wife has ever said she liked without my asking her first is Gendarme.

Top Bottom