What's new

What is The Most Female-Attracting Cologne You've Ever Worn?

Havana by Aramis(original version). The perfect warm weather scent.
For some reason, Old Spice AS balm works great on me-a lot of my female customers seem to love it..:blush:

I find girls tend to lean towards the fresh/sweet scents in what they find appealing. The dry woodsy stuff like Polo green or Fahrenheit, or old fashioned type scents like Rive Gauche, Gucci PH, not as much.

I own five colognes - bvlgari acqua, YSL Live Jazz, Azarro Visit, John Varvatos, and B*Men and they all seem to be along the modern lines. Visit is more of a dry woodsy one, maybe not as alluring, but I really like it, perfect scent for a cool day.

Jako by Lagerfeld got a LOT of compliments from women. The other two that seemed to do the trick actually surprised me, one is called Pure Vanilla or something and UOMO Vetyver. Each of these were <$20!!!

One of my all time favourites is Cerrutti 1881. I could take that as my one and only if I was forced to.

Back in High School it was Drakkar Noir, I started to wear it again a few years ago, and I never had so many comps from ladies and guys on it. I only wish they liked "Veg" as much.

--T

I guess it depends on many factors but I receive lots of complements when I wear Polo, Van Cleef & Arpels of BLV by Bvlgari).

Al raz.

...which reminds me... Paco by Paco Rabanne (in the silver bottle) Discontinued I think... or hard to find... was quite the subject of inquiry in its day. I do wish I had some again. I burned through the bottles quite rapidly.

Also, I have owned this juice for one day and have a hit. 3 inquiries at the grocery store while wearing A&F fierce. The checkout girl's smile will last me for months.

Here is the Score for this Post. The way I scored it was if a guy only mentioned it I gave it 1 point. If he had a story about a woman that liked or loved it then I gave it another point. So the scores are swayed toward the stories. I only show those that got 4 pts. or higher. By the way I gave Nino Cerrutti 3 pts. for the best story of all:

Sadly it's no longer around, but Nino Cerrutti put out an amazing fragrance for men. It was the only fragrance where I would find myself getting mauled by rabid packs of ladies of ALL ages. I've tried so many others since then (20+ years ago), and nothing has ever come anywhere close to generating the kind of attention that juice used to get me. Sweet little old ladies from down the street would turn into hopped-up hussies after catching a whiff of this stuff. Sooooo sad that it's not made any longer. Ah, sigh. Anyone have some sitting around?

I'm not a big cologne guy. And believe they should be very subtle. Thoughts of the Budweiser cologne wearer come to mind for some guys that put way too much on.

Anyways, I also added to the score a few for myself, like Acqua di Gio, which my wife loves & I nearly get attacked. Also, my buddy used to get compliments all the time with Paul Sebastian. And one that no one has mentioned is an off beat cologne called STUD, which I believe had pheromones in it. The smell didn't last long, but if you needed an ace in the hole, a quick squirk would trump the occasion. I think now it is called Pimp? These names are terrible but the cologne wreaks of masculinity.

I might also mention that name brands like Armani, Chanel, Dolce & Gabanna, Creed, Trumpers, Penhaligon, T&H, got mentioned quite a bit due to their variety. Enjoy

Acqua di Gio (IZOD is similar) 16
Old Spice 14
Cool Water 12
Drakkar Noir 11
Ralph Lauren Polo 10
Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet (subtle) 9
Burberry Brit 8
Bvlgari BLV 8
Creed GIT 8
Creed SMW 8
Paco Rabanne pour Homme (subtle) 8
Tabac 8
Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey 7
Pinaud Bay Rum 7
Trumper's Spanish Leather 7
Victoria Secret's Very Sexy for Him 7
Chanel Allure Homme 6
Chanel Anateus 6
Dolce & Gabbana for Men 6
Lagerfeld Classic 6
Paul Sebastian 6
Sex Panther 6
Aramis 5
Armani black code 5
Jovan Musk 5
Penhaligon's Endymion 5
Ralph Lauren Double Black 5
A*men 4
Abercrombie's "Fierce" 4
ADP Colonia 4
Angel for Men 4
Aramis Tuscanny 4
Armani Code 4
Armani Mania 4
Ben Franklin 4
Curve 4
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue 4
Dr. Harris Arlington AS 4
Gravity 4
Kouros 4
Millesime Imperial 4
Odeur de L'argent 4
Perry Ellis 360 4
Pinaud Lilac Vegetal 4
Ralph Lauren polo blue 4
Ralph Lauren Safari 4
Varvatos 4
Varvatos Vintage 4

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Here is the Score for this Post. The way I scored it was if a guy only mentioned it I gave it 1 point. If he had a story about a woman that liked or loved it then I gave it another point. So the scores are swayed toward the stories. I only show those that got 4 pts. or higher. By the way I gave Nino Cerrutti 3 pts. for the best story of all:

I'm not a big cologne guy. And believe they should be very subtle. Thoughts of the Budweiser cologne wearer come to mind for some guys that put way too much on.

Anyways, I also added to the score a few for myself, like Acqua di Gio, which my wife loves & I nearly get attacked. Also, my buddy used to get compliments all the time with Paul Sebastian. And one that no one has mentioned is an off beat cologne called STUD, which I believe had pheromones in it. The smell didn't last long, but if you needed an ace in the hole, a quick squirk would trump the occasion. I think now it is called Pimp? These names are terrible but the cologne wreaks of masculinity.

I might also mention that name brands like Armani, Chanel, Dolce & Gabanna, Creed, Trumpers, Penhaligon, T&H, got mentioned quite a bit due to their variety. Enjoy

Acqua di Gio (IZOD is similar) 16
Old Spice 14
Cool Water 12
Drakkar Noir 11
Ralph Lauren Polo 10
Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet (subtle) 9
Burberry Brit 8
Bvlgari BLV 8
Creed GIT 8
Creed SMW 8
Paco Rabanne pour Homme (subtle) 8
Tabac 8
Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey 7
Pinaud Bay Rum 7
Trumper's Spanish Leather 7
Victoria Secret's Very Sexy for Him 7
Chanel Allure Homme 6
Chanel Anateus 6
Dolce & Gabbana for Men 6
Lagerfeld Classic 6
Paul Sebastian 6
Sex Panther 6
Aramis 5
Armani black code 5
Jovan Musk 5
Penhaligon's Endymion 5
Ralph Lauren Double Black 5
A*men 4
Abercrombie's "Fierce" 4
ADP Colonia 4
Angel for Men 4
Aramis Tuscanny 4
Armani Code 4
Armani Mania 4
Ben Franklin 4
Curve 4
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue 4
Dr. Harris Arlington AS 4
Gravity 4
Kouros 4
Millesime Imperial 4
Odeur de L'argent 4
Perry Ellis 360 4
Pinaud Lilac Vegetal 4
Ralph Lauren polo blue 4
Ralph Lauren Safari 4
Varvatos 4
Varvatos Vintage 4

Wow! I see Aqua di Gio is at the top of the list. This is an old thread, thanks for updating it. I can't remember if I posted in it, I'll have to check. My wife's favorite is Aqua di Gio. Now I'll have to go see if that is what I posted if I posted in this thread.

On another note, I ordered some samples of Halston Unbound on eBay for next to nothing, just for the hell of it. I generally wear it to work only because the aquatic nature wakes me up at 3:30 in the morning. I've had countless compliments from female co-workers on it, even though to me it fades into nothingness after about thirty minutes.

Just a comment.

I have:

Polo Blue
Givenchy Play
Polo Sport
Cool Water
Armani Code
Gucci by Gucci
L'Homme Yves Saint Laurent
Polo Black

And the most compliments i get are with the Givenchy Play and the Cool Water

Top Bottom