What's new

What is The Most Female-Attracting Cologne You've Ever Worn?

Original Irish Spring Soap got the most compliments, from high school through college and then the corporate ladder. However, I've always worn fragrance for myself, nobody else. It triggers my memories or creates new ones.

Last edited:
Theirry Mugler - A*Men Pure Malt

Dior - Homme

Lolita Lempicka - Au Masculin

Chanel - Allure Homme Edition Blanche

Etat Libre d'Orange - Noel au Balcon

and a few more haha

RL Safari is the only one that gets compliments for me.

I had this years ago, a gift from my now wife. I think when we moved about four years ago I threw it out, assuming it was no longer good. I can't remember if I smelled it to confirm that first or just pitched it, but now I wish I had it back! It was great when I first received it. :-(

Penhaligon´s Sartorial - I only used it for a month or so but am surprised how many compliments i get wearing it.

Aramis Tuscany is also a good choice, but not as good results as Sartorial for me.

I was wearing Kenneth Cole Black last night when I went out clubbing, and it was drawing a lot of interested looks and compliments from the ladies.

I had bought this about 2 years ago, and pretty much given up on it after wearing it 2 or 3 times. Last night, I dug it out and decided to try it on a whim ... I'm glad I did. I'll continue testing it over the next few weeks, and if the results are the same as I got last night, I'll pick up on a fresh bottle next time I can catch it on sale.

Another vote for Old Spice.

My hunting buddy really likes the scent of Hoppes #9. She really gets the lead out with it.

One time, I was talking with a couple of neighbors, male and female. I guess the wind direction changed because she suddenly got a whiff of my Aqua Velva Blue and said, "GRRR! Who smells good?!" The look on her face that said she was going to pounce and her intensity caused us guys to take a step back and deny everything.

She is a hair dresser by trade.

Last edited:
Paco Rabanne- Black XS

proxy.php

The scent is hard to explain. It's kind of mix of fruit and manliness. I know that sounds like an oxymoron. I have worn it to a few work events, and my wife, as well as the ladies at work, compliment the scent often. The aftershave that it comes with looks exactly the same as far as the bottle goes, and it's a splash.

I might suggest a sampler if you can get your hands on some.

I think I chimed about Aventus in an earlier post. It provoked an unsolicited favorable comment today. This rarely happens. A woman at the office tracked me down after passing in the hall. She was demonstrative and emphatic. She said I smelled so very good, like a detergent, no not a detergent, but clean and fresh, and so good. That makes the 4th comment on Aventus. Runner up is ADP Colonia Intensa.

Oh high school. The fact that I wore cologne and didn't smell like I bathed in Axe was pleasing to the female's nasal cavity. Here are a few though:

Quicksilver
True Religion
cK Obsession Night

But most recently the winners have been:

Fleur du Male
D&G 10 L'Amoureaux (this is the big winner)
Givenchy Pi

I'm 19. Sign of the times.

Top Bottom