What's new

What is The Most Female-Attracting Cologne You've Ever Worn?

Sadly it's no longer around, but Nino Cerrutti put out an amazing fragrance for men. It was the only fragrance where I would find myself getting mauled by rabid packs of ladies of ALL ages. I've tried so many others since then (20+ years ago), and nothing has ever come anywhere close to generating the kind of attention that juice used to get me. Sweet little old ladies from down the street would turn into hopped-up hussies after catching a whiff of this stuff. Sooooo sad that it's not made any longer. Ah, sigh. Anyone have some sitting around?

I've pretty much given up on wearing cologne for others, even attractive women. However, over the past few months, I've gotten complements for:

Tuscany, twice, same woman.

Signature by Dupont, several times, same (different) woman who now keeps asking when I might be wearing it again....

Polo original, at the gym, the moment I walked into the weight room, woman I never met before.

Racquets, my sweetie, so it gets worn a lot. BTW, she hates Hammam Bouquet, which is my personal favorite. I wear it anyway. Like I said, I don't wear scents for women so much as for myself.

I met a guy recently who was wearing Dollar Store Old Spice, and he smelled great. Unfortunately, it lasts about 30 seconds on me.

I once explained to my son after he was dumped by his first girl friend-"first, women are attracted to the size of your muscles, then the size of your (feel free to fill in), but in the end the ultimate attractant is the size of you wallet". Everything else is just noise-:sneaky2::blink:

What is the one (or few, if you have more than one) cologne that you've worn that has gotten virtually SEVERAL women picking up the scent of it and saying to you "Mmmmm...you smell great! What cologne is that that you're wearing?!"

Back in the day, Perry Ellis was a killer for me. Egoiste as a close second. :thumbup:

Um. Guys.

Getting comments from passers by on your cologne? What do you do, bathe in it? :blink:

I always wear something. But to get a whiff of that one has be inside my personal space. And women moving inside that perimeter, needless to say, are already interested.

As to what works best for me? Pheromones, naturally. Not the bottled ones mind you ... never did go for that BS. But the genuine article does work. So, just don't scrub it of too vigorously and ... :c18:

Sadly it's no longer around, but Nino Cerrutti put out an amazing fragrance for men. It was the only fragrance where I would find myself getting mauled by rabid packs of ladies of ALL ages. I've tried so many others since then (20+ years ago), and nothing has ever come anywhere close to generating the kind of attention that juice used to get me. Sweet little old ladies from down the street would turn into hopped-up hussies after catching a whiff of this stuff. Sooooo sad that it's not made any longer. Ah, sigh. Anyone have some sitting around?

Which one was it? Nino Cerruti put out several for men.

Whenever I wear the Spice I get a boatload of compliments or asked what it is - all from women under 30 or so. I think they just haven't smelled it before on anyone so it's new and as they usually say...."masculine". Since I finally got some Clubman a few days ago I am getting the same thing,

Another one of those YMMW-things.

It takes very little cologne indeed to get noticed. It takes quite a bit more to make people realize its a cologne they are detecting. And it takes another (un)healthy dose to enter the territory where they are bothered by it.

All in my opinion, naturally.

Top Bottom