What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

Just Vitalis today because I was in a rush. My hair shine looked great yesterday, but I don't know if I'm going to use the Tres Flores everyday. I have a suspicion that my face will eventually revolt, even with my new and improved skincare routine. It was a hell of a shine, though. Hell of a shine.

High Life Voodoo Island Pomade

high-life-voodoo-island.jpg

I'm using this shiny pomade made from Dax today. I just put in 1 scoop this morning on top of the Voodoo Brew 2 from yesterday. I'm still using the same tin of Voodoo Island I started three years ago. I jut don't use this pomade enough to make a dent in the tin. It's decent pomade if you use it as a topper, but I would never use it as a standalone product it's too weak in terms of hold.

Ingredients:

White Microwax, Petrolatum, Emu Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Avocado Oil, Fragrance.

My Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend talked me having Thanksgiving at her parent's house today.

exelento-hair-pomade-3.5oz.jpg

Star here

Murray's Exelento pomade

Taking it easy today with a nice lighter pomade from Murray's. This is pomade that's been around since 1912. It contains lanolin, which is great for creating volume. However, this is a light medium, and I'm using it for shine purposes. It's nice change up from the heavier pomades I've been using lately.

Went to Girlfriend's parents house for Thanksgiving

Had an interesting time last night with my beautiful girlfriend at her parent's mansion. A lot of people were there, drinking alcohol and being blunt, as people are when they drink. I normally never drink. Her parents are always asking me if I want to drink, but then when I tell them to give a plain scotch on the rocks, they give me Vodka. It's as if they're not hearing me or something. I can't stand vodka.

Anyway, I just hold the drink in my hand to fit in, as everywhere is drinking. It's like a prop, I suppose. Even though I was with my girlfriend, I still had women throwing themselves at me last night. I guess they don't care. when they see genetic perfection, it overrides their sense of right and wrong, and they just steam straightahead after me. Just ruthless in a way that I could never be.

I can understand why the human race has carried on. Fearless and driven, these women are when they see the star. It never fails to shock me despite this having happened all my adult life. Actually, it's happening to me since I was a teenager. Why do they do this? It's a human element. Women want to naturally trade up and improve, and when they see me, I'm at the top of the food chain, I guess. Their natural inhibition is gone when they see me. It's like they're pulled in by a giant tractor beam, and I'm not the one doing it. It's something within the women that are pulling them towards me.

Last edited:
11/28/19
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar

11/29/19

11/30/19

Murray's Superior pomade

Just used a small amount of Murray's today. Just enough to lightly style my hair. i wanted to go with some volume. With Murray's Superior, one can get great volume as long as you don't add boatloads of the stuff. I don't want to spike my hair like that Acient Aliens guy, but I'm pretty close to getting that look today.

hair.jpg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Palmolive Naturals Anti-Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
Tea tree and Eucalyptus.
Vaseline Hair Tonic.

Top Bottom