What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

swe.jpg

Sweet Georgia Brown Blue Pomade

Using some of my discontinued SGB Blue pomade. I threw in one scoop of this heavy hold wax pomade into my hair this morning, and was about to comb it in when I saw myself in the mirror. I was PERFECT. I didn't even need to comb it. I looked like an absolute 100 percent movie star without the need to use a comb. I wish they hadn't discontinued this stuff, because I love it and I hate Sweet Georgia Brown Red. That stuff is overpriced and the scent is overpowering.

I got back with my Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend last night. She came over my house midnight. I live up in the moutains, and the only things I see out here are deer, racoons and bobcats. She came to the back of my room, and set off the motion detector light. I thought it was another deer, but I was surprised when I looked out the window and it was her. I had broken up with her a week or two ago because he rich daddy gave me the bum's rush at their party. I came in looking like a model and the jeolousy factor went through the roof with him and his rich excecutive friends, who are old enough to be my grandfather. I got sick of it, so I dumped her. She always wants to be with her familiy and they think I'm a total loser because I'm not swiming in dough. Anyway, to make a long story short, my girlriend and I talked until 4 am, and we patched things up. I don't have to be subjected to being around her family anymore. It's weird though. My other girlfriends' parents always love me, but these. Money changes everything.

Shear Revival Crystal Lake Water Based Pomade

This is one of those hybrid pomades, I find it to be just okay. It leaves my hair soft and not crunchy but I wouldn't trust it for an All day Hold for gents with thicker hair like myself, I'm wearing a hat in the afternoon so I'm okay with it.

ff.jpg

Royal Crown Pomade

Using an old Johnny Cash favorite Royal Crown Pomade today. Elvis Presley used Royal Crown Hair Dressing, but Cash used RC pomade. Both are great. Today, I threw in 2 scoops into my wet hair after showering. Putting this stuff on wet hair results in an amazing shine that lasts all day and night. My hair is absolutely GLOWING right now.

Going out to the city tonight with beautiful girlfriend to eat dinner and go to a concert. My hair is perfect already.

dd.jpg

Murray's Beeswax

Going with this weak but inexpensive wax pomade from Murray's today. This is decent stuff if you layer for people with thick hair. I put in 6 layers of the Beeswax, and my hair is looking incredible. We're talking Ace Ventura. For $5 per tin, Murray's Beeswax is a great deal.

Top Bottom