What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

Murray's Superior pomade

Just plain old Murray's Superior today. Going with a George Clooney look when he was using Murray's. I put in two scoops of Murray's Superior. The below photo shows Clooney with his Murray's look.

george-clooney-haircut-02.jpg

Murray's Superior pomade

Just plain old Murray's Superior today. Going with a George Clooney look when he was using Murray's. I put in two scoops of Murray's Superior. The below photo shows Clooney with his Murray's look.

View attachment 1037769

I thought it was Dapper Dan ONLY!

Murray's is some old school stuff made in Motown (Detroit)!

I'm a Reuzel man myself. The Gray (Extreme Hold) is about the only water based pomade with enough lasing hold to achieve that high "Rockabilly" pompadour that I sport. But I do like to dabble with other traditional pomades for a little added shine and/or slick affect on the sides!

PEACE!

Last edited:
V05 3-in-1, Vitalis, and Groom & Clean during the day. I put Jeris w/o oil in overnight. Boar hair military brush to scrub out the flakes on my head and beard. Been working great for the past month.

Changed things up a little today. Suave 2-in-1, Jeris, Groom & Clean, and a small palmful of Tres Flores Brilliantine Oil for that shiny shine. We'll see if it causes any breakouts. Hopefully the witch hazel twice a day will combat that.

high-life-voo-doo-brew-ii.jpg

Voodoo Brew 2 Heavy Hold pomade

Using this heavy wax/petro based pomade today. Addng one scoop of pomade to my wet hair. About to take off for work. I've got the Elvis Presley look going. My hair looks amazing.

Getting the star treatment wherever I go. It's one of the benefits of looking like a movie star. Of course, the downside I get a lot of hostile reactions from jeolous people that don't have my looks. I tend to get away from the losers as fast as I can, but it can be a burden when I'm forced to interact with them. So much poison in this world. Can't we all just get along?

Top Bottom