What's new

What fragrance for a teen boy

I’d recommend something from Geo F Trumper’s. He will smell like no one else I’m sure of it.

I think Eucris is a nice choice even for a young (but elegant) man. Sandalwood is another great option, so is Curzon. They are fairly priced for the quality you get, plus the bottles are beautiful to display.

On a more serious note why don't you ask him what the other boys wear and let him decide what scent he wants? I'm born in 1967 so it has been a while since I was fifteen but I do remember that fitting in was extremely important and especially when it came to communicating with girls. I gather that that hasn't changed much.

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
My dad was an Old Spice guy, brother too. I began “borrowing” Old Spice in my teens because it was around. Still using it. My son says the kids at school started using it to get away from the trendy new stuff and the new marketing of OS helped things along. Everything old is new again.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I’d recommend something from Geo F Trumper’s. He will smell like no one else I’m sure of it.

I think Eucris is a nice choice even for a young (but elegant) man. Sandalwood is another great option, so is Curzon. They are fairly priced for the quality you get, plus the bottles are beautiful to display.
I'm in my mid-60s and I'm just beginning to think that I'll soon be mature enough for Eucris!

I have no opinion because I have no expertise in what teenage guys are wearing for scents these days or, more importantly what teenage girls like these days. Is there a teenage girl or girls you could ask, directly or indirectly?

No one should care what I think a teenage guy should be wearing for a scent!

A little surprised Spicebomb hasn’t been suggested. That one seems to be a hit with the younger crowd. However, not a spring/summer scent.

Remember brands are very much about identity for teenagers. Since none of the bigger brands colognes are bad, I suggest you go for the one endorsed by your kid's favorite actor. If he likes Chris Hemsworth go for Boss Infinite. If he likes Ryan Reynolds go for Armani Code. I he likes Kit Harington go for Jimmy Choo Man. Etc.

depends on the girls preference tbh…he should ask her ..because if he wears a scent that she really doesn’t like then she sniffs him and it triggers something (it can happen) she may change her opinion of him (we are talking about teens here not fully grown adults ) idk ymmv just my 2 cents..( just read this again actually that can apply to adults as well tbh)

Last edited:
I agree, and I guess I said before, ask a teenage girl! Anyone have any 14-15 year old daughters, preferably from where the OP lives? :)

I wore Old Spice it is what my Grandfather wore, my other Grandfather and my Father didn't wear any scents. I am a bit different that many of the others in this world in that regard. If I were shopping for a young man I would go to a mall store like Perfumania or one of the big anchor stores and ask what the girls are interested in there boyfriends wearing.

I think one could try one of the David Beckham EdTs (not his newer line of EdPs). They smell nice, are inexpensive, and project moderately (important until the lad learns how apply frags).

I remember Victoria Secret Very Sexy for Him 2 and even the original. They are no longer being made but girls love it and I got lots of compliments from this, anyone know a scent similar to this?
For a teenage boy maybe something “sporty” and light, Swiss Army, Armani Mania, Issey Miyake, Eternity, Aqua Di Gio, Hermes Eau D’Orange Verte.

Anyways they are reasonably priced if he decides to shower with it😃.

If you don’t mind spending more Aqua di Parma Colonia, Creed Green Irish Tweed or Cool Water for a teenager would probably be a better choice..

Top Bottom