What's new

What blade is the WORST for you.....

Yes! This one! I think they are called Balaka or something of the sort.

Yeah, I remember these. They are pretty bad. Don't ask how I came across them because I couldn't begin to tell you. Here's the description I found on them:

Low cost carbon steel blade, made by the same company that manufactures the SHARP blades. Economical and practical everyday blade.

Gets my vote for worst blade ever tried!

Hi,

For me, the Treet Blue Special is the winner by a long margin !

Truly grim :frown1:

However, other shavers really like them :smile:

Have fun !

Best regards

Russ

Unlike many here I have had good success with the Derby, but my face felt raw when I used Crystal and Astras SP.

Derbys are freaking amazing. I honestly don't know what other people are talking about. Astras for me were terrible. Very inconsistent. I don't like that. Crystals weren't terribly bad. I'd use them again if I didn't have my Derbys over using Astras any day.

Dorco single edge multipurpose blades. Razorbladesandmore warned that they were a multipurpose blade and many don't like them. A fair warning!

Wal-Mart Wilkinsons.

Every time i shave with one of these i have to take the blade out and replace it with a blade i know will work before i'm even done with the first pass.

I tried 3 out of the 5 pack i bought then threw the rest away, i couldn't even finish one side of my face with one of these.

For me, it's the vietnamese super thins. After the first one I thought I had a bad blade, so I swapped out. Also bad. Swapped out again. No dice.
-- Chet

Top Bottom