What's new

What blade is the WORST for you.....

Bolzano superinox Very taggy, not sharp at all. I tried two packs. Most people say are excellent blades! Bad batch?

Super-Max stainless, the same as above.

TREET Platinums
Terrifying
Ravaging
Evil
Evisceratingly
Torturous

LOL! Mine is another from this maker of sandpaper masquerading as razor blades: the Treet Dura-Sharp. It's as if they outfitted each blade with microscopic vice grips to grab and pull every single hair encountered. Ouch!

Blasphemy!

.... But i always ALWAYS look like i just attempted suicide after using them.

Sucks.

I love them, I just look like I have severe sunburn about 30 minutes after I finish shaving...

I have not found anything I hate yet... with feathers its respect...

I haven't tried all that many brands so far. But the worst have been Wilkinsons sword, maybe becouse they were the first ones I used and my technique was rubbish at that point, but even now when I sometimes take one out of the pack to test them again, they just don't preform for me :/

Treet Classics were terrible
Dorco St301s did not like my face
I don't recall the brand name but they were Swiss and came in a dark green wrapper/box.

It was Merkur until I tried a BlueBird. I have never had so many cuts on my face at once in my years of wet shaving. No razor, cartridge, blade, or whatever has ever spilt that much blood before. It felt like I shaved on a dry unlathered face.

Worst shave ever was an imitation Bic disposable. Because I was traveling carry on only. It looked like a white and orange Bic but was a clone. I know not a DE blade. There have been some cheap blades I did not care for. The only one that stands out was Merkur, horrible. Funny that it's the only blade on TAOS website, where are the Gillette DE blades? P&G owns TAOS...

I've only tried 5 or 6 blades, but Balzanos just did not work for me. Had high hopes. Felt like they were pulling the hairs out instead of cutting them.

Top Bottom