What's new

What are your favorite citrus soaps?

Regarding other citrus, I have a bunch, but my go-tos are more often than not, Sterling's. Orange Chill, Satsuma, Glacial Citron, MITA, are the ones that come to mind. Lemon Chill is on my radar. I often reach for MdC Agrumes even in cooler weather.

Thanks, I am going to have to try this one, the bergamot and various wood scents listed are the type of combination I am after. I have never heard of Lothur before.
You can get a good sized sample from Razor Company for $2.99, and free shipping to US/Canada for $35 or more. It's become my favorite supplier. I have a load of samples to try!

Thanks, I am going to have to try this one, the bergamot and various wood scents listed are the type of combination I am after. I have never heard of Lothur before.
Try Lothur. You will not be disappointed. It is an absolutely superb shave soap. It can take a lot of water; more than any soap I have used. There is a good video on YT where Jonny, the owner of Lothur Grooming, demonstrates how to make a lather using his soap. It is very informative.

Been about a year about and looking for more citrus soaps I'll say Murphy and mcneil Banzai surprised me, pure mandarin orange smell with a little synthetic menthol kick. Supposedly a little musk in there I don't really notice it though.

Top Bottom