What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

What Are You Reading?

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Contributor
How did you like Later? I have it sitting here on my shelf.
Not my favorite of his. I've read about 25-30 or so of King's novels, and I generally find I like his earlier stuff better, back when he was battling addiction....but there are exceptions of his later work which I have enjoyed such as Dr Sleep and The Institute. Of those "Hard Case Crime" books that he's done I thought Joyland a few years back was pretty good.

He's got another one due out sometime this summer I believe.

Last edited:

beginish

Moderator Emeritus
Not my favorite of his. I've read about 25-30 or so of King's novels, and I generally find I like his earlier stuff better, back when he was battling addiction....but there are exceptions of his later work which I have enjoyed such as Dr Sleep and The Institute. Of those "Hard Case Crime" books that he's done I thought Joyland a few years back was pretty good.

He's got another one due out sometime this summer I believe.
I really liked both The Institute and Joyland.

Been on a Don Winslow kick lately just finished The Death and Life of Bobby Z, Savages and The Kings of Cool. Easy reads, the first one is hilarious. Also read Past Tense by Lee Child. All 4 were good books.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Contributor
Has anyone read American Prometheus: The Triumph and Tragedy of J. Robert Oppenheimer? Thinking of downloading it on payday

Top Bottom