What's new

What Are You Reading?

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Been a while since I've posted in this thread, but since then these are what I've finished.....

1624209726712.png1624209794263.png1624209885949.png1624209959909.png1624210003275.png1624210080134.png

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
How did you like Later? I have it sitting here on my shelf.

Not my favorite of his. I've read about 25-30 or so of King's novels, and I generally find I like his earlier stuff better, back when he was battling addiction....but there are exceptions of his later work which I have enjoyed such as Dr Sleep and The Institute. Of those "Hard Case Crime" books that he's done I thought Joyland a few years back was pretty good.

He's got another one due out sometime this summer I believe.

Last edited:
Not my favorite of his. I've read about 25-30 or so of King's novels, and I generally find I like his earlier stuff better, back when he was battling addiction....but there are exceptions of his later work which I have enjoyed such as Dr Sleep and The Institute. Of those "Hard Case Crime" books that he's done I thought Joyland a few years back was pretty good.

He's got another one due out sometime this summer I believe.

I really liked both The Institute and Joyland.

Been on a Don Winslow kick lately just finished The Death and Life of Bobby Z, Savages and The Kings of Cool. Easy reads, the first one is hilarious. Also read Past Tense by Lee Child. All 4 were good books.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Has anyone read American Prometheus: The Triumph and Tragedy of J. Robert Oppenheimer? Thinking of downloading it on payday

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Just finished (lol, a couple of weeks ago?) "The Roswell Incident" I think it was called. Freaky book. Scary.

Top Bottom