What's new

Wallet suggestion please

Legion

Staff member
https://www.popovleather.com/collections/leather-wallets/products/leather-card-holder-heritage-brown

is my go to. The one on the left made it 5 years with only a better patina before a puppy grabbed it. I tried a Rigid knockoff for a few days waiting on the one on the right to get here, and I wasn’t impressed. Cards in and out was harder and longer and the hard sides and corners were much more noticeable. Moved the money clip over to the new one and I’m back in business.

View attachment 1681411
Ha. I had a nice kangaroo skin wallet that a puppy did exactly the same thing to.

Ha. I had a nice kangaroo skin wallet that a puppy did exactly the same thing to.
I assume I dropped it coming in the house from the ride. two IDs are chewed on, one CC wouldn't chip read after filing and sanding down rough edges to insert into readers and got replaced, and the cash was licked wet but must have tasted bad. at least everything was in one spot and nothing went walkabout.

I carry an Eastpak ‘crew’ wallet. They’re rugged and just like their backpacks, they last many years and are fairly cheap and easy to find. Lots of space for bills and 3-6 cards.

Loose change just goes into the right front pocket of my jeans.

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
A year or so ago I got a Rogue Industries card wallet. I love that the driver's license and insurance card go in the middle, the debit goes on one side, and credit on the other. Instant accessibility is great.

Top Bottom