What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Wallet suggestion please

I have a wallet from Allet and I really enjoy it. I got the leather version, have had it for years, and it's still holding up well. It'd be even better if I'd go clear some more stuff out of it.

I have had one of their wallets for YEARS. Great in every way.
I used to go through a wallet in 2 years max. Then in late 90s Bloomingdales started carrying Tumi wallets. First one I bought lasted 10 yrs. Only brand wallet I'll buy.

I used to go through a wallet in 2 years max. Then in late 90s Bloomingdales started carrying Tumi wallets. First one I bought lasted 10 yrs. Only brand wallet I'll buy.
They may be good, but in comparison to the Big Skinny, almost any traditional wallet is too fat. My wallet with 5 cards and cash is probably 1/2 to less than 1/2 the size of a regular wallet that is empty.

Once you have tasted that level of thinness, it is very hard to go back to traditionally made fat wallets. The Big Skinny is a traditional design, so it doesn't require changing the way one organizes/uses their wallet, unlike most other thin wallet designs.

They may be good, but in comparison to the Big Skinny, almost any traditional wallet is too fat. My wallet with 5 cards and cash is probably 1/2 to less than 1/2 the size of a regular wallet that is empty.

Once you have tasted that level of thinness, it is very hard to go back to traditionally made fat wallets. The Big Skinny is a traditional design, so it doesn't require changing the way one organizes/uses their wallet, unlike most other thin wallet designs.
Yes. That is what I love about Big Skinny.

Check out Capsule wallets. I have the minimalist, but they make bigger sizes. Excellent quality-ive had mine for at least 6 years now.

Not responsive to the OP and great only for the minimalist, I have a Smathers & Branson credit card case with the Texas flag embroidered on it. They have loads of great designs. It holds a driver's license, a debit card, a credit card, and an insurance card.

got a " Hank's belt" wallet a couple of months ago. just a cadillac among all the chevy wallets i have owned. their leather is amazing. should last as long as their belts.