What's new

Vapequisitions

I started off with a Justfog 1453 which wasn't quite satisfying enough. Recently picked up a KBox Mini in black and I now love vaping! I shan't be touching tobacco again :) currently on 99% VG Milkman Churrios 6mg juice and using a .5 ohm coil. It's a big step up from the Justfog!

I started off with a Justfog 1453 which wasn't quite satisfying enough. Recently picked up a KBox Mini in black and I now love vaping! I shan't be touching tobacco again :) currently on 99% VG Milkman Churrios 6mg juice and using a .5 ohm coil. It's a big step up from the Justfog!
Congratulations on making the switch!

Nice one mate

No hurry on it, there's a local shop with juice that has kept me happy with their flavor selection, and will continue to do so. It's just nice to branch out sometimes, just like I do with pipe tobacco. lol

So far, I've tried Placid and Cascade. Both are "all day vape" style flavors. Placid is a more interesting flavor than Cascade, but Cascade has less of a chance to be offensive I'd imagine.

Placid is "honeysuckle, with a hint of pear, strawberry, and lime."

Cascade is "banana, strawberry, and a hint of red apple combined with some other slight fruit bases... and finishes with a smooth creamy base."

This company is known for their fruit flavors, and I've gotta say that so far I can see why.

So far, I've tried Placid and Cascade. Both are "all day vape" style flavors. Placid is a more interesting flavor than Cascade, but Cascade has less of a chance to be offensive I'd imagine.

Placid is "honeysuckle, with a hint of pear, strawberry, and lime."

Cascade is "banana, strawberry, and a hint of red apple combined with some other slight fruit bases... and finishes with a smooth creamy base."

This company is known for their fruit flavors, and I've gotta say that so far I can see why.

Just tried Saratoga... :nonod:

It's "ripened strawberries, a variety of fresh creams, a bit of graham cracker, and a touch of vanilla." Problem is, I'm getting a lot of graham cracker and it's not to my liking... at all. After a few hits, I immediately got a headache. I'll have to avoid any of their flavors with graham cracker in the future.

Switched back to Placid... man this stuff is yummy.

$2015-09-30 08.48.01.jpg

Nice atty Prof, I've got a velocity mini on the way in a few weeks.

What's chaos wire?

It is Kanthal mixed with other metals. Haven't tried it properly yet, testing out the Native cotton and it is gorgeous. Super absorbent, soft, fluffy, and no cotton taste.

Should have 2 x Milkman Churrios, 1 x Vampire Vape Pinkman and 1 x Azteca LN2 (Liquid Nitrogen 2) turning up in the post soon. Max VG, 70/30 and max VG respectively. I've tried a few liquids but nothing has matched the Churrios liquid so far. Everything else I've tried has been a bit too sweet and doesn't have as much throat/lung hit.

The Azteca LN2 arrived today.. WOW that's cold! Ultra menthol and blueberry and it produces so much freakin' vapour. I'm definitely a menthol guy!

Also trying out Fibre Freaks #2 for the wick.. Seems to wick high VG more easily than cotton, but I'm not certain yet

This week...so far:

MVP 3.0 Pro
Subtank Mini Stainless.
Stash My Sweet One 3mg
Stast Valhalla 3mg
Stash Dark Star Reserve 3mg
N-E-T Air Cured Blackberry Burley 4mg
N-E-T Mango Vanilla 4mg
N-E-T Red White Blueberry 4mg

Top Bottom