What's new

Vapequisitions

That hexohm looks like a mech mod, but it's regulated? I'm sure you'll love that extra power! Went to my local vape shop today and I tried a mech mod running a dual coil setup at 0.07 ohms.. So tempted, so very tempted.

Sorta, its a regulated mod but a bit more complicated. Lowest build is around 0.3 to extend the life of the chip as it has a 20amp limit. You use the potentiometer to set the power. Hopefully the guy comes through as I got it at a great price.

I've not really noticed so much difference in vapour and flavour production between 100 and 120w (I've got an IPV 4S) just the 120w is a bit warmer. Certainly 100 hits the spot for me! Series 18650 at 7.4w and 20A should run you higher than 110, but I doubt you'll need it! Cool looking mod too :D

I've not really noticed so much difference in vapour and flavour production between 100 and 120w (I've got an IPV 4S) just the 120w is a bit warmer. Certainly 100 hits the spot for me! Series 18650 at 7.4w and 20A should run you higher than 110, but I doubt you'll need it! Cool looking mod too :D
Only goes up to 6V mate so should do about 120w but can be pushed higher, will just shorten the life of the chip

I may have just received a Hexohm V2.1

$IMG_20151201_135047.jpg

Not a serious acquisition but I just picked up another bottle of one of my favourite juices to date - Vampire Vape Fantasy. It's like a menthol liquorice and blackcurrant sweet. It's taken quite a while but I'm slowly gathering a number of juices that I don't get sick of very quickly.

Not a serious acquisition but I just picked up another bottle of one of my favourite juices to date - Vampire Vape Fantasy. It's like a menthol liquorice and blackcurrant sweet. It's taken quite a while but I'm slowly gathering a number of juices that I don't get sick of very quickly.
That sound's awesome. I think I'm going to try to get some shipped to USA.

Last edited:
$teapot rda.jpgGot a Teapot RDA by icloudcig. Saw it and thought it was kind of cool so I picked it up. It's pretty fragile so it'll just stay on my desk for the most part. If nothing else it looks cool.

Got my first setup.
Coolfire 4 plus
Kanger subtank mini
Black Label - Melo Vibes 15ml
Cuttwood - Unicorn Milk 30ml
Virgin Vapor - Caramel Kona Milkshake 15ml

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom