What's new

GIVEAWAY! TWO Wilkinson Sword packages, Made in England, "Super Sword-Edge" in cellophane retail = 10 blades

Hi all,

Somewhere along the way in Nov and Dec 2023 as I re-ramped up from my wet shave hiatus of several years whilst I had a beard, I acquired MANY blades (too many), and I now see what I like best: Nacet, GSB, Astra SP, Derby Extra (will try Derby Premiums, that I hadn't even realized I bought on Amazon when I threw a bunch of stuff into cart during holiday sales (anyone else ever do this? 🤦🏻‍♂️ ), but the box is still closed though purchased in 2023, so I'm OK). In any event, I am taking part in the 2024 MacGyver challenge, so even though I might technically be OK in a blade exchange, I need to reduce clutter! (And blades!) SO, I have donated several packages of the Wilkinson as per the "donations needed" blades on the GBE list and sent to David, who gets huge kudos for arranging/managing GBE. (Those packages have been mailed to David for him to handle as his discretion; I view it as paying it forward as well, anyway.)

TO THE POINT OF THIS POSTING: I am paying-it-forward with a GIVEAWAY of two packages (in retail cellophane and cardboard) of Wilkinson Sword, Super Sword-Edge, Made in England. Total of ten blades. (See photos; free shipping.)

➡️ All I ask is that you (after a few shaves with a few of these blades), please post here in this thread and let everyone know how they compare, in your opinion, to other blades. I know there are many kind-hearted people who do similar positive things in life, and they can be found on here! Love this forum!

This is the first giveaway I am doing, so I'll keep it simple. Please copy-and-paste the list below, adding your name, into the next posting on this thread. I will then use random.org to generate a number based on $ of entries (so if 50 people, then I will use parameters 1-50, and so on; I think we know how that works). And then the blades ARE YOURS!

DEADLINE: Please post your name by 9:59pm EDT, Sunday, January 7, 2024 in an ongoing thread (copy-paste as noted, as usual).

_____ <copy/paste from here>________

"Wilkinson Sword, Super Sword-Edge, Made in England" Giveaway by @phdezra
so on

____ <end copy/paste here>_____

Here is some eye candy meanwhile (that is, if you consider vintage blades "eye candy" 😍:

IMG_2207.jpeg

IMG_2208.jpeg

I'm in! Very nice of you!
Joe A
"Wilkinson Sword, Super Sword-Edge, Made in England" Giveaway by @phdezra

so on
It would be easier for me if people could please use their USERNAME next to a number instead of "I'm in", which I get the point, but when I do random.org, it'll be simpler instead of me double-checking the list. I want everyone to have an equal chance at the giveaway. Thank you.

So thus far:

Wilkinson Sword, Super Sword-Edge, Made in England" Giveaway by @phdezra

1. @Sandmanct
2. @albsat

below, adding your name, into the next posting on this thread. I will then use random.org to generate a number based on $ of entries (so if
Typo (inconsequential), this should obviously read “based on # of entries” (not $(!)). Typo! Anyway, onwards.

Top Bottom