What's new

Tobacquisitions - September 2019

A Crappy pipe that I may have received in July, I forget. Never posted .
IMG_20190903_133704.jpg

Then some baccy...
IMG_20190903_133629.jpg

Found on the porch (mine), A Watch City delivery. Two new to me blends, 4-Q 4oz, Quint’s Own 4oz. 8oz of Deluxe Crumb Cut and 16oz of Simply Red.

And more than a few Goulet Ink Drop vials back there; nice.
The Shimmer and Sheen sets... Crazy fun inks. Have a couple already as they came out but so many others have joined in on the Shimmer or Sheen scene. Was also during their inkapolooza event or something when the ink samples were discounted a bunch.

Just got my new Savinelli Oscar Tiger 311KS and a couple of different blends for my new venture into VA's/VaPers
IMG_1338.JPG
IMG_1340.JPG

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Just a few weeks ago, I thought to myself, I really don’t need any tobaccos.

Shipment 1 of 3...

proxy.php

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Got my tactical (American) snuff containers in. They should hold more than enough Flake tobacco to get through a vacation. I got black for English blends, tan for VAs/VaBurs. For those who want to know, inner diameter is 2.1 in/53 mm, and depth is 0.78 in/19.7 mm. They both came with an extra O ring. Not bad for $5 each.

On edit: here is the link (thanks @Alacrity59 ) :
Specwarfare Airsoft. Search
08F3D619-CFC4-4827-BF58-DF4F352622FC.jpeg

Last edited:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Got my tactical (American) snuff containers in. They should hold more than enough Flake tobacco to get through a vacation. I got black for English blends, tan for VAs/VaBurs. For those who want to know, inner diameter is 2.1 in/53 mm, and depth is 0.78 in/19.7 mm. They both came with an extra O ring. Not bad for $5 each.

On edit: here is the link (thanks @Alacrity59 ) :
Specwarfare Airsoft. Search
View attachment 1016090
Weird- the black one has a slight plastic smell, while the tan one is pretty neutral. I guess I need to try leaving the lid off a bit.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Talk about bad timing. You just bought all of this tobacco and now SP goes and puts their Super Value tobacco on sale. :302:
Whenever the wife gives her okay to buy tobacco, I do not pass Go- I order immediately before she changes her mind (or figures out how much tobacco I already have) :)

Top Bottom