What's new

Tobacquisitions - September 2019

Got my tactical (American) snuff containers in. They should hold more than enough Flake tobacco to get through a vacation. I got black for English blends, tan for VAs/VaBurs. For those who want to know, inner diameter is 2.1 in/53 mm, and depth is 0.78 in/19.7 mm. They both came with an extra O ring. Not bad for $5 each.

On edit: here is the link (thanks @Alacrity59 ) :
Specwarfare Airsoft. Search
View attachment 1016090
I like those. Might have to pick up a couple myself...

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I like those. Might have to pick up a couple myself...
Can’t beat them for the price. The smell I mentioned must have been release oil used in the molding process. The smell went away with soap and water. My vacation in October may not happen (since my stepdaughter is flakey, and I can’t depend on her getting grandkids to school for a week). If so, they will get put to the test Thanksgiving week. At least that way we can take the kids with us, if need be.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
3 tins of Cult BRM, 1/2 pound Burley Kake, and a tin of Molto Dolce. To be blended together.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Local B&M got in a big shipment of Esoterica so I grabbed a few things even thought I probably didn't need to. This is my first time seeing a tin of Germain's Century in the wild.

IMG_0435.jpg

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Got some C&D tins today (Innsmouth and King’s Cake) along with MacBaren 7 Seas Regular, a new leather pipe stand, Czech tool, Savenelli pipe filers and a MM Mini Corn Cob.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
@Mike H made me an offer I couldn’t refuse on a Dragonbriar Prehistoric Cutty with mammoth tooth accent. It came with some C&D Opening Night. Pictures don’t do it justice. Thanks Mike.

76C51E56-6B46-42DC-8643-2563C440FCA1.jpeg
8BACD639-636E-45FA-ACF8-C7BB8A7CC1B9.jpeg
79649DAB-6E4D-46F5-8CB1-3EC3CB6EDE75.jpeg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I think that's pretty universal. Hell, I've been trying to resist buying pipes for years now, but it hasn't worked very well.
I mentioned that I haven’t finished my LEGO pipe rack project because I don’t want the wife to see all the pipes at once. I have accordion doors on the bedroom closet, and I keep my flats of Mason jars in there. I almost never open the doors all the way, and the flats are stacked in the corner. Today the wife saw it and asked “are those all full?” I said no, only half the ones on the top are. “But the rest are full?”, she asked. Uh, yeah, kinda. Luckily she just rolled her eyes.

Top Bottom