What's new

Tobacquisitions - September 2019

Technically arrived yesterday, but I'm starting off September with two enormous logs of Heinrichs Curly Block (shorta morta for scale)...

20190901_151920.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Had to pick up a couple flats of Ball (Mason) 1/2 pint jars. I have to start packing up recent tobacco acquisitions.

Technically arrived yesterday, but I'm starting off September with two enormous logs of Heinrichs Curly Block (shorta morta for scale)...

View attachment 1013279
OK, I've been out of the tobacco acquiring thing for a while now.. this curly block is new to me. I can't recall hearing of it till just now. Do I have to start buying tobaccco (again)?

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
OK, I've been out of the tobacco acquiring thing for a while now.. this curly block is new to me. I can't recall hearing of it till just now. Do I have to start buying tobaccco (again)?

You need at least one. Just for the novelty if nothing else.

I should have traded one for the Elizabethan. Or did I? I forget already
I think we traded a combo of Salty Dogs, and FVF. I wasn't going just cellar one package of Salty Dogs though. I just finished enjoying the last bowl from that last week. lol

Mike H

Instagram Famous
A tin of Marlin Flake, 1/4 pound of Tk-6, and BCA, and a little Vanilla custard as well.

Top Bottom