What's new

Tobacquisitions - September 2019

My mopane wood rhodesian from Jan Pietenpauw arrived.

proxy.php

Cute little Ropp Rallye nosewarmer I picked up for €3. It was in a bit of a state, covered in paint, huge uneven cake but the shank and the stem's inside were remarkably clean. Incidentally it's my first nosewarmer, looking forward to seeing how it smokes.

full

full

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Peterson Christmas Pipe

Promptly gave it to my wife to give me on my birthday in a couple months.

proxy.php

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Peterson Christmas Pipe

Promptly gave it to my wife to give me on my birthday in a couple months.

proxy.php
I have no idea how some of you guys show so much restraint. I feel antsy because I haven't lit up the mammoth tooth pipe I got about a week ago. :) I think I must remedy that tonight.

I've got to figure out how to talk my wife into it. She finally saw all my pipes in one place at one time :lol:

I have 8 more (I think) coming in the post this week, going to have to beat her to the postbox, tuck them away and slowly introduce them to my collection, hopefully she won't notice :D

To be fair (on me) I did get her a couple of Art Deco cigarette holders for her coffin nails with this lot, so I don't know what she's moaning about :)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have 8 more (I think) coming in the post this week, going to have to beat her to the postbox, tuck them away and slowly introduce them to my collection, hopefully she won't notice :D

To be fair (on me) I did get her a couple of Art Deco cigarette holders for her coffin nails with this lot, so I don't know what she's moaning about :)
Dang, way to jump in with both feet. :thumbup:

Top Bottom