What's new

Tobacquisitions for April 2015

An Eric King pipe.

proxy.php

proxy.php

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429709831.768960.jpg

Picked up an Eric Gainey Sandblast billiard with green Cumberland stem off of yahoo auctions Japan. The seller included all of these goodies. I am one happy man :)

I've been thinking about a commissioned Moretti Morta for a long time, but details keep changing in my head, so I haven't pulled the trigger yet. In the meantime, this same shape & finish has caught my eye a couple of other times, but I was outbid on those. Third time was the charm, though, and the package came today.. she's a real beauty! I added a tamper to the order, and I think it makes a pretty sweet set. Plus, this is different enough from the pipe I want to commission Marco to make, I'll have no issues justifying adding that to the Moretti lineup! Now I have to figure out the inaugural smoke..

$_MG_5097.jpg

I've been thinking about a commissioned Moretti Morta for a long time, but details keep changing in my head, so I haven't pulled the trigger yet. In the meantime, this same shape & finish has caught my eye a couple of other times, but I was outbid on those. Third time was the charm, though, and the package came today.. she's a real beauty! I added a tamper to the order, and I think it makes a pretty sweet set. Plus, this is different enough from the pipe I want to commission Marco to make, I'll have no issues justifying adding that to the Moretti lineup! Now I have to figure out the inaugural smoke..

View attachment 566341
That is a beautiful Morta. I love the smoother finishes on the Moretti. They know how to do Morta. Enjoy it!

Pipes & Cigars order:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Boswells(I need to buy another 8oz of Northwoods before the anniversary sale ends.):

proxy.php

proxy.php

New blend freebie:
proxy.php

TobaccoPipes.com order. Peterson Aran 53 lovat.

proxy.php

Oh man that looks like a great couple of orders!

I saw the announcement of the new blend sample being included with orders, but I didn't see a description. What kind of blend is it?

Anyone like snuff?
Products
2 xPoschl Gawith Cola 10g
1 xToque Quit 10g
1 xHedges L260 20g
1 xViking Brown 25g
3 xPoschl Red Bull Aromatic 10g Sachet
1 xSamuel Gawith Celtic Talisman 25g
1 xWilsons SP Best 25g
Now the hard part... Waiting for them to make it across the pond.

I added a few to a buddy's order with mrsnuff. Got a few Poschl, a Bernard, and a couple De Krangelise. All between 10 & 15 grams.

No it's not sealed. It's wrapped in gold foil and then put in a ziplock bag which is "security" sealed. One would think that pounds don't fly off the shelf and therefore this packaging method would maintain the flakes for a good while. The flakes are long and narrow and packed like a brick which would help maintain ambient humidity/moisture of the tobacco.

You could always send it to me, I'd look after it for you ;)

Top Bottom