What's new

TJ Maxx find

Marshalls today. Hard to leave them behind, but I have waaayyyyy too many creams and soaps as it is. Even though they’re only $5.....five bucks for something I absolutely don’t need is five bucks not well spent.

3290A29C-34D0-4717-92B9-AEC3794D6895.jpeg

Found 2 tubs of proraso at tj maxx 1 green the other white... Less than 8 bucks for both....
Ya you gotta love the Proraso tubs and tubes you can pick up for $4 or less. I really love the red, blue, and green, and for that price it's so worth it. I know there are some that must have the artisan soaps but I'm totally happy with good ol' Proraso!

Marshalls today. Hard to leave them behind, but I have waaayyyyy too many creams and soaps as it is. Even though they’re only $5.....five bucks for something I absolutely don’t need is five bucks not well spent.

View attachment 1033253
"Step away from the soap." If you're well stocked no need to just let them collect dust, you're right. But boy that's a nice shot of stash at half the usual price :)

Burlington in Greater Boston area had Proraso Green, White, and Blue creams for $1.99 each. Boxes were in rough shape but tubes all intact. This will get me through a few months.

Yup, been meaning to try AOS for a minute now, but the price was always off-putting. I only bought one tub of eucalyptus cream, but it was only $10 at Marshalls!

I picked up several Proraso tubes and one tub for $4.99 each over the summer.
Went back a couple weeks ago and snagged a tube of green for $1.99!!!!!

Our Dollar Tree store has an AOS shave kit for a dollar. Included are sample sizes of unscented pre-shave oil, shave cream, AS balm and a coupon for a purchase. The samples are good for two full head and face shaves for me.

I finally got really lucky at a TJMaxx and was able to score:

Art of Shaving Peppermint Shaving Cream $9.99
Art of Shaving Eucalyptus Shaving Cream $9.99
Cremo Mint Blend Beard Oil $6.99

The Mint Beard Oil and the AOS Peppermint smell like they will compliment each other nicely this winter season.
Karatsu_TFAshaverAOSandCremoTJ-1.JPG

Let me know how the peppermint is haha, the better half is sensitive to it. Like, uses fruit toothpaste sensitive, so I thought better of mashing my face into hers after minty fun times in the shave den.

Let me know how the peppermint is haha, the better half is sensitive to it. Like, uses fruit toothpaste sensitive, so I thought better of mashing my face into hers after minty fun times in the shave den.

I picked up some AofS Peppermint last week, and in the spirit of Christmas decided to devote the entire month of December to using it exclusively.

The scent is not overly strong, and smells like a peppermint stick. The post shave feel is really nice - I guess it's the essential oils. I paired it with my Omega Badger brush and the first trial had too much water as it was runny. I dialed it back by squeezing out the brush and adding more water as I lathered in the bowl and got a much better result. That was probably my inattention, as the badger holds more water than the boar and synthetics I have been using.

Wow some nice finds here! I don't usually see much shaving stuff at the one here... Maybe i'll have to go check again!

Top Bottom