What's new

TJ Maxx find

I was at Burlington today and saw a scent brand completely unknown to me called Ashton and Moore. The scent is called Bourbon and Sandalwood. It is an EDT and the box was pretty nice. Couldn’t find anything on it on my phone except a beard oil review and the guy seemed to love the scent. I blind bought it, put a spray on my pulse points in the car and went on my way.

The scent initially was very woodsy then completely disappeared. I thought that for $7.99, it wasn’t a huge risk but after about 10 minutes, it came back strong out of nowhere and turned into Pecksniff Professional, only more intense. The scent stayed exactly like Professional for about 6 hours but again more intense and had very good projection for almost a good 5 hours.

As the scent changed to a skin scent after about 6 hours or so, it began to smell just like TOBS Sandalwood cologne does before that scent disappears, kind of a powdery version. That powdery TOBS Sandalwood skin scent is still on my skin after 10 hours.

If you like that Professional, pick up this if you see it. It smelled so close that my assumption was that the same company produced both. This could be the case but there is nothing to be learned about Ashton and Moore online. They do seem to have the same type of skin products that Pecksniff offers and both are made in London so who knows?
Thanks Tony. Appreciate the tip.

Top Bottom