What's new

TJ Maxx find

Saw this today but didn't buy it. It's the first can I've seen. 20191024_123334.jpg

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Rumor has it you can check: Marshals, Tuesday Morning and Burlingtons also.
I can attest to Burlington. I was able to pick up 2 Merkur 34c razors for $5.99 each. A tube of Proraso red and of white as well. TJ Maxx looks like hit and miss. I will be adding Marshall's and Tuesday Morning to places to peruse from time to time. Thanks MilkCrate!

I can attest to Burlington. I was able to pick up 2 Merkur 34c razors for $5.99 each. A tube of Proraso red and of white as well. TJ Maxx looks like hit and miss. I will be adding Marshall's and Tuesday Morning to places to peruse from time to time. Thanks MilkCrate!

Nice score on the razors!

Went to two TJ maxx stores today and found nothing worth while for me. Oh well. Did stop by the Dollar Tree and found they had the Assured Twist to open razor I wanted, and the 99 cent only store had a crap ton of Persona blades made in Israel. They were all individual 5 packs though.

Yowsah! A 34c for $5.99 is a super find! I checked my local Burlington and no such luck. But I did stop by TJ Maxx today and picked up a tub of Proraso red for just $3 and that ain’t bad at all!
318477CC-8918-4C02-963C-51AC24B9DDBA.jpeg
27D1DFD6-20D0-46E3-892B-D337096D4104.jpeg

I saw a few cans of Proraso green foam at Ross which was right next door to TJ Maxx but I'm not interested in the foam. Didn't see any razors at all at Ross. Still, it's fun to just browse the bargain shops for a good find.

I've visited two Burlington locations near me. They've already got their Christmas theme going. No luck with decent shaving products, though.

So update, I found two razors at TJMaxx, and tried the Ben Sherman today which is a four slot Tech clone. DO NOT BUY! It was the worst experience I have ever had wet shaving. The razor didn't work well and was really rough. I decided to try the blades it came with in my Fat Handle Tech and the blades are great, just a horrible safety razor.

So update, I found two razors at TJMaxx, and tried the Ben Sherman today which is a four slot Tech clone. DO NOT BUY! It was the worst experience I have ever had wet shaving. The razor didn't work well and was really rough. I decided to try the blades it came with in my Fat Handle Tech and the blades are great, just a horrible safety razor.
Good to know. Thanks.

Those Ben Sherman razors look scary. It's a shame to think of how many are given as gifts and tossed after one bloody and painful use.

Top Bottom