What's new

TJ Maxx find

Stopped in the Old San Juan Marshall's last night and grabbed this
20190714_081528.jpg

Has anyone tried it?

Stopped in the Old San Juan Marshall's last night and grabbed thisView attachment 998968
Has anyone tried it?

Yes, I picked some up on eBay recently, together with the AS balm. I’ve used the cream only once so far but really enjoyed it. It makes a nice lather and the scent is very enjoyable. I’ve used the balm several times already and really like it, as well.

Great score! At my Marshalls, they have the C&E West Indian Lime triple milled hand soap and the hair & body shampoo/soap, but no shaving products that I’ve been able to find yet.

Today at my local Marshall’s, found a tub of Proraso Green for $4 and a bottle of Proraso aftershave for $7. Had to snap them up!
:thumbup1: went to the local marshall's on wed and they had nothing !! burlington though had all the proaso but i passed cause had to hurry. guess i'll go back :tank: this week sometime.

:thumbup1: went to the local marshall's on wed and they had nothing !! burlington though had all the proaso but i passed cause had to hurry. guess i'll go back :tank: this week sometime.
Yep, usually my Marshall’s has nothing so it was a nice surprise. Wish I had a Burlington close, I’ve heard that they have Proraso products quite often!

Yep, usually my Marshall’s has nothing so it was a nice surprise. Wish I had a Burlington close, I’ve heard that they have Proraso products quite often!
when i went last time they had 2 shelves full of Proaso, plus Cremo and AOS and a few other things they even had izod kit with tub of soap and a brush I should have at least gotten the izod to put in travel kit{it was 2 dollars) i keep beating myself up over that one. if its meant for me to get though it will be there next time i go.

Picked up a proraso green splash and a soap st the TJ Maxx in Tustin, CA while visiting family. I didn't pick up the 2 "Ben Sherman" brand razors but for $5.00 I was tempted. 20190825_081235.jpg20190824_184055.jpg20190824_175733.jpg

Found this at TJ Maxx on our way out of town Wednesday
20190920_122709.jpg
The other interesting thing they had (several jars) was Thayer's witch hazel pads. Thought about getting some but decided not to.

didnt find anything at TJ Maxx but found a few things at Burlington today...
proraso white after shave  - Edited.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Got both for less than 5 bucks for both !!!!! Not a piece......

They sold you the soap in the bowl for $5? Wow. Normally that's what they charge for the soap alone, with the tub they were $13. You got a good deal.
no no no i got the soap in the bowl AND the proraso white together for less than 5 bucks.. the AOS was 1.99 the proraso was the rest

Top Bottom