What's new

The worst cologne you ever tried:

burberry london. that stuff is strong! just one spray to the neck and it will repel women all around!

Well, I loooove this Burberry London cologne. I guess YMMV :)

There was one fragrance by Narcisso Rodriguez which I tried, can't remember the name. Smelled like an elderly person, you know, they all have the same smell past a certain age... A bit like Proraso green when you first sniff it (but then the Proraso green's smell grows on you)?

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Eucris. I almost took a belt sander to my wrist. Fortunately it had good longevity so my suffering could go on and on and on . . .

I smelled Invictus today....it's pushing hard to go to the top of this heap.

To its credit, it was fairly strong, which seems something of a rarity in the modern designer game.

Shame it smelled terrible.

Aramis. I had a girlfriend give it to me. It was awful and I hate to say it so was the girlfriend. Lessons learned!

Aramis is definitely up to your skin. I have hated it on two people and thought it was great on two others. It either likes you or it doesn't. Unlike Pierre Cardin which is awful on everyone.

Aramis is definitely up to your skin. I have hated it on two people and thought it was great on two others. It either likes you or it doesn't. Unlike Pierre Cardin which is awful on everyone.

Except me. I love Pierre Cardin and think it is a great classic. A classic herbal/spicy/woody oriental. Refined and a bit Old-Spice -like, but drier and smoother. More bergamot/mandarin/sage/basil tonka/vanilla than OS, and a touch of anise too. Really quite amazing for a cheapo.

This one's gotta be up there amirite? $bx1526.jpg

Montale Cuir Aoud D'arabie
O my god what a horrible rotten cheese fragrance.

Imaginary authors Bulls blood is another horrible one. Its should hve been named Bull's ***

Wow - Eucris, RG, Cuir d'Arabie and Bull's Blood.

On this page alone there are some of my very favourite fragrances (the first three are the best from their respective houses, in my book).

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Montale Cuir Aoud D'arabie
O my god what a horrible rotten cheese fragrance.

Imaginary authors Bulls blood is another horrible one. Its should hve been named Bull's ***

Wow, the Montale is one of my favorites - typical example on how scent develops quite differently on different skins.
My wife loves this scent on me and several of my female colleagues have also made positive comments.

Top Bottom