What's new

The Suggestion Box

I just ordered the lighter and I see a post above stating WCS has Glencairn glasses with the B&B logo. I had just gotten a set of Plain ones from Amazon. That's twice in five minutes I need to buy something I already have! And this all started out with saving money with wet shaving. You're all enablers I tell you!

I just ordered the lighter and I see a post above stating WCS has Glencairn glasses with the B&B logo. I had just gotten a set of Plain ones from Amazon. That's twice in five minutes I need to buy something I already have! And this all started out with saving money with wet shaving. You're all enablers I tell you!

Happily guilty as charged! :biggrin1:

This thread got a bit off topic... and I am worried this will just open up Pandora's box again.

Ah well, who dares wins... so.... Any suggestions on how we can improve the Brown Leaf for you chaps?

This thread got a bit off topic... and I am worried this will just open up Pandora's box again.

Ah well, who dares wins... so.... Any suggestions on how we can improve the Brown Leaf for you chaps?

When it becomes warmer (so that everyone is smoking on a regular basis)... I would suggest doing something like a cigar and/or pipe tobacco of the month. Those who want to participate would smoke said blend/cigar and then everyone could compare their experience.

I'm too lazy to re-read the thread to see if anyone already made this suggestion.

Yeah... I don't think I'd like the tobacco equivalent of a book of the month club.

Amazing what 7 months can do to change a man.

proxy.php

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
How about a Stock Exchange Samples Club.

Each Month 5-10 people each open a tin, or quality bulk blend, and mail a small sample to everyone else in the group. Everyone gets to sample 5-10 different blends each month. Sample this size will fit in a standard envelope so shipping should be reasonable.

When it becomes warmer (so that everyone is smoking on a regular basis)... I would suggest doing something like a cigar and/or pipe tobacco of the month. Those who want to participate would smoke said blend/cigar and then everyone could compare their experience.

I'm too lazy to re-read the thread to see if anyone already made this suggestion.

You know what Chopper has to say about that? Harden up mate! :lol: Smoking is a year round activity.
Seriously though, I like that idea. I will make sure that its only cubans just to upset y'all :lol:

You know what Chopper has to say about that? Harden up mate! :lol: Smoking is a year round activity.
Seriously though, I like that idea. I will make sure that its only cubans just to upset y'all :lol:

Do you even see snow in the UK?

I remember going to Ireland a few years back and everyone was freaking out about the "snow" when we landed. It was barely a dusting. :lol:

How about a Stock Exchange Samples Club.

Each Month 5-10 people each open a tin, or quality bulk blend, and mail a small sample to everyone else in the group. Everyone gets to sample 5-10 different blends each month. Sample this size will fit in a standard envelope so shipping should be reasonable.

This doesnt sound like a bad idea. so who wants to organize and spear head this?

I can't participate due to my location, but I am happy to try to organise it. It would be next year though, after Secret Santa and everything.

Top Bottom