What's new

Paladin Brush Availability

Hi all, I am very new to the community and posting my first thread. Are Paladin brushes hard to obtain ? I really want one with the pirate inscription on it but all are sold out. Any suggestions or do you know if they will release any ?

You won't be able to use B&B's PM function until you've made more posts here, around 10 I believe.
But do use the Paladin site's contact link and inquire there.
Thank you both. I will try to post more and follow your advice. I tried contacting them through the website already but I believe they suspended replying to availability requests. I’m sure their inbox is swamped with inquiries. I really love their craftsmanship especially because I’m into pirates lol.

I am using Modial brushes now and they are fantastic brushes. I added a zenith and have an omega on the way. IMG_9108.jpeg IMG_9109.jpeg

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Hey @ChrisLeF,

Sorry for the slow reply. For what it's worth, I don't follow the boards very closely. Please send another email to me using the Contact link on our site. If I don't see it show up, I'll come back to you here.

I've been on a break from turning handles for a while. Really haven't done much over the past couple of years, but I'm winding up for another run at it, albeit at a much reduced scale and with a different approach to offerings.

In response to @Acmemfg 's plug for @RudyVey, Rudy makes nice brushes, but for myself, I would not "take a Rudy Vey with a D01 knot over any [Paladin]". :lol:

Last edited:
Hey @ChrisLeF,

Sorry for the slow reply. For what it's worth, I don't follow the boards very closely. Please send another email to me using the Contact link on our site. If I don't see it show up, I'll come back to you here.

I've been on a break from turning handles for a while. Really haven't done much over the past couple of years, but I'm winding up for another run at it, albeit at a much reduced scale and with a different approach to offerings.

In response to @Acmemfg 's plug for @RudyVey, Rudy makes nice brushes, but for myself, I would not "take a Rudy Vey with a D01 knot over any [Paladin]". :lol:

Ken has something really special going on in the Paladin Facebook group. May be worth your while to check it out.

Top Bottom