What's new

The Suggestion Box

First off, sorry for the lame thread title, honestly I couldn't think of a better one, but I think it is very fitting. I'm still a very green steward here so I need all your help. Simply put, I want this thread to be a place for all you to say what YOU want. Do you want more stickies? More (item)OTD threads? More wiki content? Group buys? (those may be tough, but if Secret Santa can work I think we can figure something out) Do you like things as they are status quo and just want the regularly scheduled gentlemanly discussion to continue? Do you want me to shut my big, fat trap and not bother youse all? :laugh:

I look forward to your ideas/thoughts/jibes/rotten veggie throwing....

Tapatalk compatibility, although I know this has been discussed ad nauseum. I can still hope right :blush:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I'd like to see a Humidor modification that will make a Dutch Master taste like Cohiba Behike

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Find me some unobtainium and I'm all over it for ya, Phil!

If you had a humidor full of Cohibas, and put in one Dutch Master to try to improve it, what would happen is that all of your Cohibas would wind up tasting like Dutch Masters :lol:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The Mess Hall and the Speak Easy have recipe threads, have you considered some listing rating of cigars, pipe tobaccos and even possibly brown leaf accessories, like tampers, cigar cutters etc?
Someplace a new guy can go and see what others think is good product.

Free Tobacco!! Lots of it!! :laugh::drool:
a proper thread dictating rules for trading tobacco would actually be nice, We have and more than a few tobacco bombs in the past but our own personal trade only thread would be cool, it would be mostly out of sight of other members that don't care for tobacco, and we could have rules specific for tobacco, like no mailing Cubans Cigars into the US, try to keep amounts to a responsible weight so customs doesn't confiscate or throw an insane customs fee on the package.

The Mess Hall and the Speak Easy have recipe threads, have you considered some listing rating of cigars, pipe tobaccos and even possibly brown leaf accessories, like tampers, cigar cutters etc?
+1 This too

And a Cuban price guide if someone goes on vacation or knows someone that is going and willing to mule for them.

Thanks, Phil! Reviews, but not in the "review" section basically?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
a proper thread dictating rules for trading tobacco would actually be nice, We have and more than a few tobacco bombs in the past but our own personal trade only thread would be cool, it would be mostly out of sight of other members that don't care for tobacco, and we could have rules specific for tobacco, like no mailing Cubans Cigars into the US, try to keep amounts to a responsible weight so customs doesn't confiscate or throw an insane customs fee on the package.

We currently don't and cannot be involved in any tobacco trades or sales due to some minor legal issues that need to be worked out. Someone is looking into it, and when it happens, the Brown Leaf folks will be the first to know.

Thanks, Phil! Reviews, but not in the "review" section basically?

Sort of. I guess more like a shopping list kind of thing

Accessories;
Brand x cigar cutter
Likes - cheap, easy to find locally
Dislikes - dull, tends to tear wrapper if not careful

Brand xxx cigar cutter
Likes - Sharp, easy to use one handed
Dislikes - slightly expensive, difficult to find locally

That information could eventually be collated into a single thread somewhere with all of the harvested data in one place.

Top Bottom