What's new

The Suggestion Box

But they are listed under Speakeasy. Am I missing something? Is there a Brown Leaf heading i'm not seeing...

No, I think that the offer was to provide space in the reviews section for tobacco related reviews.

That is done. There are reviews already in the review section.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Last edited:

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
How about new sticky OTD threads for pipes, cigars, nasal snuff. The current ones are a couple years old, and have thousands of posts. Monthly threads aren't necessary, but a yearly thread would be more practical.

Derrick, I like the idea. Also I think it would be good to do with the Tobaccoquistions thread. The NIB has a new one every month, I don't think we need that often, maybe 2 a year?

How about new sticky OTD threads for pipes, cigars, nasal snuff. The current ones are a couple years old, and have thousands of posts. Monthly threads aren't necessary, but a yearly thread would be more practical.

Commander Quan

There were 700 post in the Tobacquistitions thread in the last 6 months. Half of them from Bladeboy, so maybe we should just give Aaron his own thread. :lol:

Well since I got back into cigars and I'm planning to build a coolidor so I can buy boxes... maybe a monthly or even a quarterly thread would be good. I know it would be nice because there are a few times in the speakeasy when someone bought a bottle of something or another but I can't remember it but I know about when it was posted.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
The Mess Hall and the Speak Easy have recipe threads, have you considered some listing rating of cigars, pipe tobaccos and even possibly brown leaf accessories, like tampers, cigar cutters etc?
Someplace a new guy can go and see what others think is good product.

Limited Edition B&B pipe tampers- an LE I can afford :biggrin:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I'm all for the discussions, but it would be nice to do a bit of well directed research before posing my next noob question!

I agree. My point was I just hate it when someone asks an honest question and gets hit with the "read the stickies" or "do a search" lead pipe. That isn't something that happens here often, but when I see it it makes my skin crawl.
I agree. I don't mind repeat questions. You never know where a new discussion may lead, and I hate the "do a search" replies. If one is annoyed by common questions, and wants to be snarky, then one should not reply.

Commander Quan

How about a B&B Zippo Lighter. Either engraved with the bager head or silk screened (or painted, or whatever that process is)

I think it would be a reasonably priced item and would have wide interest for all members.

How about a B&B Zippo Lighter. Either engraved with the bager head or silk screened (or painted, or whatever that process is)

I think it would be a reasonably priced item and would have wide interest for all members.
That's a good one, they could be ordered standard or with the pipe insert.

Love the suggestions! I could use a nice pipe rack! As for attracting girls, maybe a Brown Leaf car wash? Oh wait, that probably doesn't work the other way around....

Top Bottom