What's new

The Suggestion Box

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I don't think it would be a bad idea to have one spot where links to different threads and specialized websites are all together, but I would hate to see a basic questions responded to with just a link, and no actual discussion.

I'm all for the discussions, but it would be nice to do a bit of well directed research before posing my next noob question!

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I agree. My point was I just hate it when someone asks an honest question and gets hit with the "read the stickies" or "do a search" lead pipe. That isn't something that happens here often, but when I see it it makes my skin crawl.

I'm hoping for a group buy LE B&B 2013 Pipe. Any news on that?

Also, are pants optional in The Brown Leaf? (****fingers crossed****)

I agree. My point was I just hate it when someone asks an honest question and gets hit with the "read the stickies" or "do a search" lead pipe. That isn't something that happens here often, but when I see it it makes my skin crawl.
Agreed
I'm hoping for a group buy LE B&B 2013 Pipe. Any news on that?

Also, are pants optional in The Brown Leaf? (****fingers crossed****)
Not if you invest in a kilt :p

I usually try to add some other useful info or my own opinion as well as providing the link, just so I'm not that guy that merely points to a link and says like "here, go read, kthnxbai"

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I'm sure the original offer came from Joel, but any of your friendly neighborhood mods should be able to point us in the right direction.

I'm sure there will be a mod popping back in the thread in 3...2...1...

Sorry, my watch stopped.
If the offer was made, I have no doubt it still stands.
I'm sure that James can look into it, if he gets tied up, I'd be happy to assist.

So if I understand correctly, we post 10 new reviews and we can break out of the Speakeasy and be on our own in the review section?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
So if I understand correctly, we post 10 new reviews and we can break out of the Speakeasy and be on our own in the review section?

No, I think that the offer was to provide space in the reviews section for tobacco related reviews.

That is done. There are reviews already in the review section.

Top Bottom