What's new

The Shave Den Wheat Shave Cream

Just had my first shave with the TSD Wheat Shave Cream which I selected Acqua Di Gio as my fragrance out of the 25 or more other choices. The fragrance was just like the Cologne which I enjoy. The shave cream produced provided a nice lather that was both protective and luxurious. This is a true cream and not a Croap unless you put it in the fridge to get it to solidify. I still have several more shaves to try with this, but for now I am quite pleased with the results.

I have their lanolin shave soap and was quite pleased with its performance. I really like the scent varieties.

I have a tub of Iced Eucalyptus. It's exactly what I was looking for in the scent department, but the consistency is kinda strange. Sorta has a little bit of a gel-like feel to it. Slightly slimy. I seem to have to use A LOT to get a lather... almost like it doesn't have enough of the thing that makes it soapy. It does lather, but it stays pretty thin. Is yours like that at all? I have been thinking about leaving it open for a while to air out and firm up. Maybe turn it into a croap.

I have the sensitive skin version. It's unscented and I think it's pretty good stuff. I was rewarded with a very slick lather with lots of cushion. I like using it to make super lathers since it's unscented and doesn't conflict with any scents.

jpipes3, when mine arrived it had been sitting in a hot metal mail box for pretty much all day in 92 degree heat. So when I opened it up it was not pretty. I took a fork and just stirred it up then I let it sit in the fridge for several hours which did the trick. I will say that my lather was very very good in terms of thickness, ease of creating and the protection plus glide that it provided. I do not have hard water here in my little community and if you do that could be the issue. I will say that http://www.theshavedenshop.com/index.php?_a=category&cat_id=18 ability to let you choose the fragrance you wish and to also add menthol up to 2x the amount of Menthol for those that really want an arctic blast is a nice change of past. Check it out for yourself.

Top Bottom