What's new

The SCORE! Post your acquisitions here

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Yep, that NP3/NP3+ was unlike anything else I’ve seen on the market.

I had a beat up G19 gen2 I had for 26 years, two barrels and somewhere in the vicinity of 85,000ish problem free rounds thru it? Bought it used in 1989 for $400. Had Robar put their NP3 on it and sold it 26 years later for $450. Shined like a new penny. :) I really miss that gun.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I had a beat up G19 gen2 I had for 26 years, two barrels and somewhere in the vicinity of 85,000ish problem free rounds thru it? Bought it used in 1989 for $400. Had Robar put their NP3 on it and sold it 26 years later for $450. Shined like a new penny. :) I really miss that gun.

At your age, you should know better than to sell a gun. Especially one that has been with you so long.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Lol'd. That is soooooo you and me. Ann Margaret was something, wasn't she? :)

Hubba hubba. And Raquel Welch....

Taylor Swift is nice, especially when she has the finger curl on the forehead with the blonde hair, but her beliefs are....

Halle Berry is still a fox. But...that remark is sexist, and all that other stuff.

But back to acquistions...have a box of Remington 250 grain regular velocity .45 Colt cartridges on it's way here for the SAA. I'll post the range (my backyard) results after it gets here and see if I want to get more.

I picked up a Chiappa Little Badger last weekend. Three shots in and I had it’s first gopher. Ive fired a lot of firearms but this one was a surprisingly fun piece to plink with.

Attachments

• 9D8BBB15-C643-401D-A956-7798FF02E978.jpeg
    9D8BBB15-C643-401D-A956-7798FF02E978.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 16

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
My Pro TLE came back from Kimber today! It's a tack driver... I, sadly, am not but I'm getting better! :D

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Lol'd. That is soooooo you and me. Ann Margaret was something, wasn't she? :)

The Grumpy Old Men and Grumpier Old men DVD arrived today. Haven't seen those in years. Jack Lemmon and Walter Matt Matthau were hilarious in whatever they were in.

Dang I'm getting old.

The .45 Colt ammo also arrived today. I'll check it out in a few days.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
My Pro TLE came back from Kimber today! It's a tack driver... I, sadly, am not but I'm getting better! :D

Nice! What did you have done to it?

Finally got a chance to throw the grips on. Love’m, feel great in my medium size hands
View attachment 1015031 View attachment 1015030 View attachment 1015029

Looking good!

View attachment 1015035

I’m really enjoying it.

Very cool. I was handling some AR pistols at my local store a couple of weeks ago, and it's been difficult to take my mind away from wanting to get one.

Very cool. I was handling some AR pistols at my local store a couple of weeks ago, and it's been difficult to take my mind away from wanting to get one.
You know how some things just balance? My Marlin 336 lever action for example balances, a full size 1911 just balances. This pistol just balances. It’s remarkable.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Very nice!! I’m always lookin for an excuse to pickup a commander size.

It's becoming a favorite for sure! :)

It was shooting left of center so I had them check the sights. Took it out yesterday and put 90 rounds thru a ragged hole in the X ring at 7 yards. Very pleased and it seems I am figuring out my quirks!

Since i was in Dallas I ran up to GrabAGun in Coppell to visit and admire. No handgun purchases for out of staters but long guns are A-OK so I grabbed a souvenir! :D

Mossberg 930 JM Pro Tactical Series in the 22" flavor!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.

Looking good!

Been thinking about an AR pistol myself. I think I would want it as an adjustable gas piston system instead of Direct Impingement.

Top Bottom