What's new

The Return of RazoRocktober!

Thanks, John! That's awesome news. And thanks to you, Jeff. I have really enjoyed my RazoRock products this month and would love try more of the soaps. Each has been an excellent performer. I look forward to trying the Don Marco. The description I read, "smells like an orange creamsicle," sounds intriguing. And I know the KoTC Lime is a solid performer, as well. I have loved shaving with XX, KoTC LIme, and King Louis Lavender this month. It has been good for me to focus on a few soaps this month to dial in my technique, as I tend to change everything for each shave.

Things are really coming together for me, shavewise. I have been wet shaving for two years, and am finally dialing in my technique. Plus, I have assembled quite a collection of products to enjoy. I am now revisiting some of my first purchases and am enjoying them more than ever. For example, my first razor was an Edwin Jagger DL89. I liked it (once I got rid of the Derby blades it came with), but didn't really get great shaves at first. So, like many here, I went on a journey of buying many blades, razors, soaps, and brushes, looking for the perfect combination. While different equipment and products do matter, what changed most over the past two years was my technique. I learned to do a better job of beard prep and I learned the right techniques of shaving for my face. I have also developed an appreciation for face lathering. The result is, when I revisit the first shaving products I purchased, like the EJ 89, they perform better than ever before. I really look forward to shaving each day now, and hope that will continue for many years.

John and I have already exchanged messages to arrange for the delivery of my PIF. He also reminded me that he doesn't sell RazoRock products, he's just a B&B member who enjoys their products and decided to PIF some. What an awesome guy! That's what makes Badger& Blade so special - the generosity of its members with their time, helpful ideas, and items.

Thanks for putting this all together, John. It was a pleasure reading your threads and words of encouragement. I hope to see you here next year.

I really appreciate all the kind words fellas! And I want to say thanks to all of you who joined in on RazoRocktober! There are alot of monthly or seasonal traditions around here, and this is the second time we've done it. And I think, from what I've seen this last month, we were one of the most successful and enjoyed of them all! I mean, 30 pages, some of us 31 RazoRock shaves... Thats truly awesome! I will definitely start it up again next October and I'm sure you guys will all be back, and we'll be welcoming plenty of new guys too. From what Joe's been hinting at, the end of this year and 2014 are going to be great times to be RazoRock fans!

Again, thank you guys for everything! And most of all.....

KEEP ON RAZOROCKIN"!!! :punk:

Top Bottom