What's new

The Return of RazoRocktober!

:punk:There are many October traditions around this place, but none as rockin' as RazoRocktober! :punk:

That's right my friends, it is time again for the (as far as I know) second annual RazoRocktober! What is RazoRocktober some of you may ask? Its quite simply the most rockin' month in shaving all year, where we celebrate and enjoy all things RazoRock!

For those who know the brand well, you know that RazoRock as a brand is one of the top notch in all of wetshaving. There are so many great products to choose from, and those behind the brand continue to add more great products every year. They listen to us, they bring us products we want, and they do it at a price that's difficult to beat! There is a RazoRock product in every area of shaving and personal grooming. Razors, Shaving Soaps and Creams, Aftershave, Brushes, Bowls, Body Soap and on and on! For those that have yet to try anything RazoRock, you owe it to yourself to do so.

To participate in RazoRocktober, its very simple: During the month of October commit to use at least one RazoRock product in each of your shaves or grooming routines for the whole month. In this thread, share with others your experiences, SOTD pics and/or recounts, mini reviews etc. Whatever you want to share about your use of RazoRock. We get to share the love and maybe even spread the love!

If you don't have any RazoRock products yet and want to join in, order some up ASAP! If you're all set, let us know you're in and if you like, give us an idea whatcha got. If you really want to show the RazoRocktober pride, declare yourself a RazoRocker in your sig line for the month!

Thanks for joining in, its gonna be another great RazoRocktober!
ROCK ON!!! :punk:

I received a Razorock Classic Hammer DE razor in an amazing PIF from Chadao here at B&B. I will say that this is my favorite de razor. It is slightly more aggressive than my black handled super speed. The first noticeable thing is the weight though. Plated brass handle with assertive knurling. Head has a lenghty thread, that allows plenty of room to loosen and air out. Has a great look and polished finish. When I opened Chadao's box, my wife said thanks for the new razor and tried to steal it. :). I was surprised to see such a lack of reviews out there on this. Wish I was capable of a decent full review
I'll bite and use this exclusively for October without qualms.

Hmm, I have one razor and 2 soaps from RazoRock. Thinking about signing up. I was going to use up some other stuff during the month, but maybe I can focus on my RR stuff.

Either that, or just buy more stuff!!

That's the spirit Jeff!

JayEddie, bows a good time to pick up something to try!

Andy, 3017'ing the RR Classic! Nice!

Quintero, Im anxious to here over the month how that RR Hammer works for you. I have yet to get an RR Razor, but it's on my list!

My RazoRock stock is a little low this year from being in the Sabbatical and using it as trade fodder to keep my AD's at bay. But I'll report back with what I have when I take inventory later!

Haha! Tony, I'm glad you like it! I suppose in a round about way it could kinda count. See, TFS also makes the soap that's packaged as the RazoRock La Famiglia line, and it's the same stuff just different scent. So in essence, you'd be sharing potential experience if someone were to get or have a La Famiglia soap...

Or something like that! Lol

Ben, none of that Tabac hooey in here, mister! :biggrin1:

I'm going to Merz on Saturday to return a couple of razors that we bought as gifts, maybe I'll give in a spend a little money on some RR soap. It'll be a game time decision though.

Ok, I'm in!

I just went to IB and ordered 2 samples and 2 full size. Those 4 along with a current sample of Brain Freese and 2 current full size and I think I should make it through.

Here is what I will be using (along with my Jaws OC RR Razor):

Samples:
King of the Castle Artisan Shaving Soap - Lavender
XX Artisan Shaving Soap
Brain Freeze

Full Size:
XXX
Zi' Peppino
Fresco Shaving Cream Soap
La Famiglia Shaving Soap Don Marco Bergamot Neroli

Onward and Upward with RazoRocktober!

Count me in! With the death of my Stirling Soaps Anise puck, my last two shaves have been based on a "whatever floats my boat" mentality.

I do not have an extensive Razorock selection but their performance is top-notch and I should easily make it through the month of October.

XX Soap
XX ASB
Hard/Intense Bergomotto Neroli Soap
Eucalyptus 888/Tea Tree Shave Gel

If I finish up my current cream by the end of September, I may move up my RazoRock XX in my 3017 order to participate.

Easy enough for me. I probably use a RR croap at least three times a week anyway, I'll just up that a little. And for those days when I really want to use something else, I'll just finish off with the RR alum.

I have 4 or 5 RazoRock soaps and one aftershave (Problem Solver). I'm looking forward to this month!

Actually, I'll probably get to finish off more than one of them. That's pretty exciting for my rotation!

I'm definitely in! I've been using RazoRock products since I started traditional wet shaving last January. Nonno Michelino soap (one of my favorites), alum stick, their shave gel, and after shave wax are in my regular rotation. This gives me an excuse to order more software from Joe at Italian Barber...hooray! My shopping cart has been full there for a couple months, but I've been trying to be on a self imposed sabbatical. I guess we know how that's going to work out...time to pull the trigger.

Top Bottom