What's new

The Passaround Box, Second Attempt (Previous list members only please)

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS Coonskinner and Happy Holidays to all! :jump:

In case you hadn’t noticed I’ve been a little absent myself the last week or so. I’ve been checking in to make sure I’m not in dereliction of duty concerning the box but I took this holiday season to disconnect. I’ve read a lot, worked around the house a little, road my motorcycle when the weather agreed and I think I’ve decided a LAMY Safari Charcoal is in my near future. :wink2: I haven’t spoken in any significant degree to more than 5 people in over a week and you know what…it’s been the most relaxing time I’ve had in awhile! I already know I’m in for a rollercoaster 2014 so I thought, what the heck!

Paul, thank you for hopping back in for another go around with the box. Your humor has been and will be missed around here and in my opinion you’ll always be welcomed right back in.

Well, I’m back at my post and hoping everyone had a great Holiday and has a great New Year!

Paul, I've always enjoyed your posts and the thoughtfulness in which you craft them. Thanks for gracing us with your help on this box and I hope you get some lazy internet time again in the future!

To to eveone else... Happy New Years!

:lol: yall give me too much credit! I'll still pop in from time to time in an effort to stir up the natives. Good luck to all!

Here is a pic of the tracking number:
$20140102_140415.jpg

So how's 2014 starting out for everyone?

I'm still knee-deep in fixing the master bathroom which is quickly snowballing into a multi-room remodeling job!

Guys. I had a pallet waiting at the door Saturday. Couldn't open it till almost midnight.

I'm waiting to post my takes because I need to figure out what to do with the contraband. I'll be working with head rigger, rockminer, and any necessary mods to figure it out.

There may be a slight delay, but rest assured, there's no buzz-killing going on.

Top Bottom