What's new

The Passaround Box, Second Attempt (Previous list members only please)

Ok, And the random.org winner of the christmas pif is Coonskinner! I have asked him to post pictures in both threads with a mini review of what he received so all of you can share in bringing some delight to someone else on christmas.

Gentlemen, I am as happy as if I had good sense!

Thank you all for your kindness, and I am looking forward to being able to try out some of the cool stuff in this great PIF.

Happy Holidays to all of you!

Welcome, Coonskinner. Hope you enjoy the PIF. Be sure to let us know what's in there. It's fun to watch other people get stuff that we've put in there.

I'm just a tad bit anxious myself. ;)

I'm actually staring at the pass around box right now. Well not really staring as much as trying to stuff the goods into a large flat rate box, which is significantly harder than I anticipated LOL. Anyhoo, judging by the stuff in the box, I think your going to be happy when the PIF arrives.

Well, good news, I've made my selection

$IMG_4302.jpg

A W&B straight and some Clubman Vanilla.

Really excited to put a little home restoration on this and send it off to get honed. The Clubman is something that I hadn't tried before but really like the scent.

I've been able to stuff the contents into a large flat rate box again, and plan on sending it off on Monday. I'll update when I get a tracking number.

Great pull, rockminer. I debated on that straight for a while but wasn't ready to invest the time, money and blood required to really figure it out :)

Great pull, rockminer. I debated on that straight for a while but wasn't ready to invest the time, money and blood required to really figure it out :)

I hear you. I've always wanted to try a straight but never took the plunge. When I saw the W&B I knew it was fate. Now, whether or not I can get the hang of it is another story :)

I have a strange feeling about this one. I have a few things I would like to put in but I really don't know that I need or want anything. I am sure there is something that will jump out at me when it gets here.

I only asked for one shaving related thing this year, some of the TOBS grapefruit. I am not a huge cream fan but I love me some grapefruit! I did ask for a few Lamy Safari's though. I like the way they write and they have held up well for me at work. I ordered some carts for them off of ebay a while back and that seems to work much better than those tiny converters.

What did you guys ask Santa for?

Just wanted to share my Christmas Eve shave with my passaround buddies!

A special shave for a special day!

Three items in this SOTD were PIFs, generously given to me by members of this board.

I'm so thankful for the fraternity of this forum, and of this group of passaround friends. May your Christmas be merry and bright. And in the event you don't observe, may you have the best December 25th ever!

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1387894015980.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1387894015980.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 50
Top Bottom