What's new

The Official Rooney Stubby XL 2 Band Discussion Thread

Yeah, someone with big paws said it was too small for him/her. Lucky me. I think this is the first time one of my WTB posts panned out.

I can't believe somebody sold one. I mean, I know YMMV and all, but this is exactly my holy grail knot.

The more I use mine the more I like it :001_cool: Its breaking in wonderfully and the flow threw is getting better with each use. To be expected for sure, but I just had a fantastic shave with mine. Who else is falling in love?

I quite liked it but have only had 3 uses so far. Been testing the Leopard Rooneys I got loaned... and umm... I do have 3 brushes in the mail and 2 on preorder. :blushing: On the other hand I am selling a few to make room... So I've not been "too" bad. The next decision is that either the 26mm Horn handle or this XXXL is going to have to go. I'm leaning towards selling the Horn, but there will be a showdown first.

I quite liked it but have only had 3 uses so far. Been testing the Leopard Rooneys I got loaned... and umm... I do have 3 brushes in the mail and 2 on preorder. :blushing: On the other hand I am selling a few to make room... So I've not been "too" bad. The next decision is that either the 26mm Horn handle or this XXXL is going to have to go. I'm leaning towards selling the Horn, but there will be a showdown first.

What brushes do you have in the mail?

Chubby 1 Best, T&H 1/3 Silvertip (That T&H discount coupon is too damn sweet).

And my 2 band from Lee. That one might not be in the mail yet, but should be soon.

IMO... the T&H offer is one of the most generous out there. They carry re-branded Rooneys, Vulfix and some Simpsons brushes. Also have some Merkur razors and whatnot. Free Shipping over $100.

Not sure you can get much better than that!

Top Bottom