What's new

The Century Club

Hello men, this morning I decided to shave with my 1907 Gillette Single Ring. My blade of choice this morning was a 1956 Gillette Blue Blade. I lathered with Trumpers GFT, and a vintage MAYD-WELL brush that has been re-knotted synthetic. I topped the shave off with a touch of Nivea ASB, and a bit of Avon Mesmerize cologne. Here's the photo-
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423640971.123572.jpg

Here are three more I acquired, and they are pretty strange birds.
Starting from the top.
GEM lather catcher 1907?
College razor 1913?
Gold Manufacturing 1910 -1918?
All are single edge razors, I have shaved with the gold.
$odd.jpg

Count me In.
Gillette ABC Pocket Edition ser# B32201 - 1910 repaired 1920

proxy.php

Gillette Canadian Single Ring ? ser# 039177
proxy.php

Gem Lather Catcher 1911
proxy.php

Welcome new members! :)
I have to add a surprise entry for me, a Gillette Double Ring found at a garage sale for $5 never even thought I would ever see one much less own one. Did not even recognize it until I was on my way home, thought it was a single ring. (I have three already so it was no big deal for me to think I got another one) then it hit me that this was more then what I thought it was :)
$Single_ring_2 (2).jpg

Welcome new members! :)
I have to add a surprise entry for me, a Gillette Double Ring found at a garage sale for $5 never even thought I would ever see one much less own one. Did not even recognize it until I was on my way home, thought it was a single ring. (I have three already so it was no big deal for me to think I got another one) then it hit me that this was more then what I thought it was :)
View attachment 571497

Wow! What's the serial number, if there is one.

My newest razor is a 1912-1914 Ever Ready lather catcher. Lately I have really enjoying my Ever Ready's and this one will complete my collection of this type or razor unless I can find a Streamline for a nice price. Who am I kidding my collection will never be complete...
$Er lather.jpg

These are all beautiful Razors, I love my pocket edition

B & B Bingo Gameword: " - .... . / -.-. . -. - ..- .-. -.-- / -.-. .-.. ..- -... "

Top Bottom